More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 109 by noneya789 noneya789

Next up!

Rampage?

The captain opened her jacket allowing her guns to fly into the air the hammers cocking themselves “ Good sir, I realize you have been through a trying time but if you don't calm down you will be...”

Before she could finish Mark slammed her into the ground only for the captain to switch places with one of her crew who slashed his chest. Mark trampled the man and ran to Lucy's armor ignoring the spells that hit him.

“ Captain he's on something!”

“ Permission to use deadly !”

The captain swore “ No! Some one get the chains! Keep him from the weapons!”

Unfortunately for them Mark powered the armor on, setting it to sentry mode. The pirates froze when the armor whirred to life turning to face them

“ Cover!!”

Boom!! Blam!!! Zap!!!

The pirates hid behind crates giving Mark the chance to grab a sword and board the ship. He took a moment to calm down before he existed the vault “ Ok... no not ok but the Armor still worked and that was only … a cup or two of blood. “slap” Get it together! Lucy is on this ship, but I'm naked …. And Esla... no way Lucy and Esla got separated … willingly... ok first....

Mark opened the door and was immediately shot falling to the ground. A half orc stepped over him and was pulled to the ground by Mark “ Strip or get hurt!”

A minute later Mark ran down the hall in new clothes “ I feel like I'm forgetting something?”

Marcella “ Well who can blame you, mid rampage and all.”

Mark kicked open a door “ Ahh my inner asshole thought you were giving me the silent treatment.”

Marcella: “ Just summon us! Your one man raids never work!”

Mark summoned his familiars Marcella appeared as her usual self, but Sillica was notable different.

For once she had pants.

She was dressed in a tank top and shorts her tentacles moved around her like a scarf. She stoke a pose one hand in the air while holding two fingers in front of her face.

Sillica: “ I await our orders master!”

Marcella and Mark just stared for a moment before speaking as one

“ We don't have time for this!!!”

… Several broken down doors later....

Mark had expected to find chained up slaves, rooms of treasure, and all manner of illegal goods instead all he saw were rooms with little in the way of valuables the best “ treasure” was a mirror in the baths.

Marcella: “ No booty? No bitches? Are we sure these are pirates!?”

Sillica sniffed the air “ I smell Lucy!”

they ran until they stood before a giant steel door. They heard laughter followed by yelling “ I'm next!! Let me have a go! Let see how much this dwarf bitch...

Mark saw red. He called upon all the magic he could firing a barrage of spells at the door....

Just in time for the door to open...

He felt a range of emotions when he saw a perfect copy of his mother fly across the room straight into the captain knocking her off the table.

Marcella charged into the room aiming her tail like a gun “ All right cock suckers anyone who wants to get it raise your hands.... !”

The room was full of pirates all of whom were holding weapons surrounding a table as a familiar face raised her hand.

Lucy: “ Unless “it” is the reason you shot my new toy at my new friend I suggest you calm your tits.”

Mark had assumed that the pirates had kidnapped Lucy and Esla but here Lucy was laughing, fixing guns, looking at him with a lack of emotion “ Where's Esla?”

“Bathroom.”

Mark : “ And you weren't imprisoned?”

Lucy raised a gun in each hand “ Guess.”

“ I saw blood! There was definitely blood in your armor.”

Lucy: “ I don't know how you managed to live around all those women and not know about periods!”

Mark couldn't look Lucy in the eyes “ It's not your...!”

A wrench hit Mark in the head

Next up?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)