More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheLadyGodivaSimp TheLadyGodivaSimp

Who are you (Name, Age, Gender, Sexuality)?

Ralfe Franke, 18, male, heterosexual

Author's note: All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Author's note: These were the results of my rolls. Some of these would prove to be quite the challenge, I didn't even know some of these characters had names, but we'll see how this story goes. Of course, there will be Attack on Titan spoilers, and this will be set in an alternate timeline, but I'll try my best to be not too far off from the canon. If I can recall what happened canonically, it has been a while since I've watched the earlier seasons.

  • Sasha Braus - Fuck cowgirl and cum outside of - Saviour - Tragically
  • Rico Brzenska - Jerk off onto - One night stand - Strangers - Tragically
  • Yelena - Fuck cowgirl and cum inside of - One night stand - Strangers - The dynamic doesn't change
  • Kiyomi Azumabito - Free use for a day - Comrades - The dynamic doesn't change
  • Mina Carolina - Get a blowjob from - Comrades - Relationship

The Year is 850.

I was there when Wall Maria fell, and I was one of the many refugees who fled to the security of Wall Rose only to be treated like a nuisance by the locals. A string of circumstances left me but to enlist in the Military and undergo grueling training in order to join one of the three regiments of the military. There's a recruit who screams about grandiose dreams of joining the Scout Regiment and others who are swayed by his ridiculous speeches. I, on the other hand, would rather live a comfortable life behind the Walls as a member of the Military Police Regiment. Like I said, I was there when the Wall and I've seen how dangerous those titans are.

"Hey, Ralfe, why are you so quiet?" Mina asked. She's the shortest girl in the entire 104th Training Corps despite her age and has long black hair tied in loose pigtails. She looked at me quizzically with her large round gray eyes.

"Just deep in thought," I replied before looking around at the cheerful young men and women celebrating the night of their graduation. The fool was talking nonsense again about the Scout Regiment. I looked at Mina who seems to be enraptured by the fool's speech. "Mina..."

"Yes?"

"You're not thinking about joining the Scout Regiment as well, are you?" I asked her with a serious tone.

"Oh, I don't know," she answered with a hint of embarrassment. "I kinda want to live a life with a grander purpose, I suppose, and he makes the Scout Regiment so appealing. Besides, it's not like I'm going to make it to the Military Police Regiment as I fell short of the Top Ten." She looked away and muttered, "Unlike you..."

I took her hand and lead her quietly out of the mess hall. We walked through the moonlit night until we made our way to a nearby clearing hidden from curious eyes by tall trees. Her cheeks were bright red as she realized where I took her. This area was widely known among the cadets as the place where couple snuck to in order to fool around. I honestly didn't know this was the case at the time though, I just wanted to be alone with my friend. Honest.

"Listen, Mina," I told her without letting go of her hand. "I know this is going to sound ridiculous and maybe a bit misogynistic, but I don't want you to join the Scout Regiment. I've seen what happened to the Scouts whenever they venture beyond the Wall and couldn't bring myself to imagine seeing you that way." Unbeknownst to me, tears were already falling down my cheeks. "So, I beg you. Please don't join the Scout Regiment. Join the Garrison instead or, better yet, leave the military! Once I'm a member of the Military Police Regiment, I can support you." I closed my eyes and braced myself for her response knowing that I've crossed a line even if we are close friends.

"Oh, Ralfe," Mina said as she pulled her hand free from mine.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)