More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Raising a Pair of Boobs

Our youngest daughter is a prizewinning big boober. We have 3 kids, and they all became, what we wanted them to be. If you are a parent, you know how seldom kids fulfill their parents’ dreams. Our Son became a successful lawyer and our older daughter a professor at very prestigious university. Since they were little, we stirred their interests in the wanted direction, made sure they got all the support they needed to get the grades they needed. We dealt with their little rebellions in puberty and managed to get them back on the right path. Everything worked out so well for us – and them of course.

With our youngest daughter Annie, we wanted to try something new. She was exceptional right from birth. She won the mental calculation competition several times when she was still 6. Doctors said she had a brilliant mind and all of this was true. She even got invited to become a student at Harvard when she was only 10 years old. We had a genius kid and for the first time in our life, and we were furious. When we conceived her, we had agreed, that this kid had to be a girl and that she had to become a busty glamour model or cam girl. We even hired a team of doctors and geneticists to manipulate our genetic material to that cause. And as a result, we had this flat chested smart ass sitting at our table until she finally took off to Harvard to live a live of privilege and fame.

We were so angry, that all our attempts to steer her interests had failed or backfired. When I tried to get her into computers, social media and webcams – she was interested, but instead of becoming an online extrovert attention whore, like most girls on Instagram, she became brilliant in anything that had to do with IT. When my wife tried to get her into dressing and makeup, hoping to shape her ideals of beauty, Annie developed a 100% cure for aging and acne – one of those creams that promises to deliver you from any skin problems in just 3 days but this time the promise was no scam. It worked.

All our attempts to control the fate of our daughter failed. Our dream to be parents to a future Leanne Crow or Linsey Dawn McKenzie evaporated – Until the day genetics finally kicked in. When Annie was 20 she started to grow breasts. She had been flat all her live, but all of a sudden, she went from A to D in just 6 months. At first, she seemed happy about this. But her body kept growing in that pace, and people in social media started to notice and comment on it. I followed her science reddit and twitter and all of a sudden people started to add compliments about her looks to their smartassery in the comment section.

A few months later, she must have reached J cups by then, the pervs had taken over all her social media accounts. Her follower numbers had quadruplet and 80% of the comments were now overtly sexual. She had recently won the J.E. Hawkins Award for Physics but all the comments on her picture wearing the prestigious medal just focused on how far away from her belly the medal dangled from her protruding breasts. I witnessed these developments with rising interest and a raging hardon. Our genetic plan had not entirely failed and society was doing their part to fulfill our wish. Articles about Annies work became more and more scornful, taking her scientific work less and less serious.

There were subreddits about her, forums were pictures were traded, pornographic fan fiction, and fake pictures of her with exposed breasts. The Breast cancer Society uninvited her from their events, because she “would draw the wrong kind of attention”. The feminist organizations shunned her and openly attacked her for selling herself out to the sexist beauty standards. I had my hardest masturbation sessions to these feminist articles, I swear. A few years later she had to leave Harvard and even abandon her whole scientific career, because despite of her brilliance, nobody dared to work with her anymore. She would just draw the wrong kind of attention and put in danger any serious research endeavor.

So the only prospect for her now, the only industry that would receive her with open arms, was the adult industry – not a place to make a fortune, but to make a living, as long as the body is young and perky. Annies brilliant brain won’t matter there, she could be a busty vegetable for all her fans cared. And that’s what she became. I watch her videos and webcam a lot and I love witnessing how bored she got when she jiggled her breasts to entertain an audience of millions. With every year of this mindless work her brain crumpled to the size of a raisin. She just lays there, goes through the motions, with empty eyes, staring into her insignificant future, while some dudes are just using her.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)