More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fotzenglotz Fotzenglotz

What's next?

Rachel Times Two

David now having tried his device for the first time stared into the mirror and what was staring back at him was a gorgeous petite young woman with ample breasts.

"Damn, Rachel is hot, but lacking a bit in the T&A Department! Or well, not so much in the Ts than in the A! Maybe I should have turned into Leah instead." He said to himself as he was now looking at his new tight behind
As he left the bathroom he glanced back into the mirror again and muttered "Leah is in a whole other league!". Caressing his new flat rear he comments "I'll definitely have to transform into Leah next! Her body is stunning and her ass is absolutely perfect and not flat like, like... a board!"
David now walking back to the stairs down to his lab kept pondering on the mental image of Leah and her gorgeous rear when suddenly he heard the mentioned calling "You are definintely not gonna stick it up there!" from her room. "But babe, the handjobs don't cut it for me anymore!" the voice from her boyfriend Ron chimed in. This piqued David's interest.
So he decided to listen in on what was happening
"But... If you'd just let me i promise I'd be gentle babe! You know me!".
Now Leah got furious. "Ron, no butts, did you get me this time!? And now, out!". Seconds later, the door to Leah's room opened and Ron stormed out of it and the front door before it slammed shut.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)