More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Rachel The Rocker: In The Raw?

Rachel Weisz, a 23 year old rocker girl with jet black hair and big blue eyes. She plays with her friends in a rock band and they're starting to find some good gigs. She's just bought a brand new guitar for a steal from a garage sale. She's never heard of it and can't find it anywhere online. It must be super rare! But Rachel soon finds her guitar is no normal guitar......it's alive! And it will let her play better than anyone can, but it's going to set some ground rules! It's lusting for her, bad. It won't let her play while wearing all of those silly punk clothes, but once she ditches her duds (all of them!) she can rock like no other! What's a girl to do? Right now she's having the time of her life, but only behind closed doors. LOCKED, closed doors. She'd just die if anyone saw! Maybe she ought to play another guitar.....But this spirit is vengeful, and it gets what it wants. Its jealousy and true nature will lead her to a humiliating end!

Where do we start Rachel's story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)