More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wimil wimil

Next

Race Breakdown

  • The Blacks: Black females no longer exists since 1854 all blacks born were male(femboys), Furthermore the males born were all feminine in appearance. This caused a time in turmoil for black families how were going to perpetuate their race if there are no women, as time drag a futility spread among them thinking this would be the last generation. But the so called "last generation" did think so running head first in the world breaking many glass ceiling the plagues black during the 1850's and advancing technological and political progress.

Physically

  1. Blacks are all beautiful femboys(8/10 on beauty scales is average) with full Thick dick-sucking lips
  2. Skin tone range has thinned with lightest being a dark copper and the darkest ebony
  3. Thicc womanly hips(that don't lie), legs, thighs and the biggest ass of all the races which can take E-Class cocks
  4. A height range 5'6"- 6'2" avg being 5'9",
  5. Dick fall in the Big range with some rare Huges,
  6. Breast size is usually flat with biggest reaching AAA-cup even when over weight(a rare thing nowadays)
  7. Hair is still the same but softer and easily parts
  8. They have highest sexual stamina out of all the races outfucking anyone.
  9. They eyes can see in the dark and like nocturnal animals glows in the dark unnerving some

Mentally

  1. They receive the most from Femrite50 with average IQ 180,
  2. Find cum to be delicious
  3. For some strange reason they to view actions that are consider sexual harassment(Because even in world with higher libido unwanted touch is unwanted) normal and sometime cannot recognize it especially when in words. This only applies to Them being sexually harassed not them sexually harassing others they will still turn down sex if need be, this trait has been taken advantage of alot.

All in all Blacks enjoy a weird superiority to the other races with them now being the major players in S.T.E.M. fields, having the most push in the E.P.A.C.U. and being considered the apex of beauty spread across the the globe in search women & futas to bear their children. There is no longer any country with less than 5% black population, On the African continent they had to redistribute themselves to allow for other races capable of giving birth to come, but they are still 30% of the pop. in African countries. It is universal to equate Blacks=Males. Reproduction wise black overrides all other races result in the offspring having a chance of 60% black(male), 30% mother race, and 10% mixed usually male.

  • The Whites: Whites were distraught as 75% babies born in and after 1854 where hermaphrodites( then called herms and now futas) the rest were females, at first many families tried raised them as girls and hid the fact they're herms since they all look like girls/women, but as time went on realization hit hard. Many whites view this as a curse and went uber religious during 1860's trying many weird(cultish) rituals to reset back to the status quo. Teaching the herms to take the man's role then realizing that along with the fact that a majority of "new" whites were herm, raising them as girls at first then switch raising them as boy would and did get alot of anger & resentment, As time flows the generational climb pushed out many traditions of the "old" whites with lingering effect being alot of nunnery in Europe & N.America, and some racism in what was the south eastern states of the U.S along with Kentucky& Arkansas now call the Great Mississippian Republic. An example of is the KKK(though it just started) changing from a bunch of white men hating & terrorizing blacks to a bunch white futas hating masturbating & impeding black & other minorities to now a weird P.U.A cult where white futas strategize ways to show the greatness of white cock to blacks and turn them in "wives". They renamed themselves to the Nychterinón Erastón Klan then to Obsiracian Klan or OKlan, and have gotten extremely good at sexual harassing blacks, a standard move they use is grab a blacks ass and stick her tongue in his ear which is called a "dark greet".

Physically

  1. Whites(both Futas & women) has the widest height range of all races between 5'- 7' avg 5'5" for both sexes
  2. wide hips & big ass, both sexes can take up to huge ranges of cock,
  3. White women have the biggest breast with a range between C-cups - big E-cups avg: DD's, futas breast size range between B-cups - big Double D's avg: Ds
  4. White futas has the widest dick range of all the races with there being no racial average among them but it's known they have the most E-class cocks in humanity
  5. White futas have the thickest cum.

Mentally

  1. whites fall in the new average of an 130 IQ,
  2. as a result of the "THROW OURSELVES IN THE CHURH" event in the 1860's many white are highly religious though the nature of the god they worship is much more lewd than god that was venerated back then.

Whites are seen as highly sexualize mainly because nuns evoke a natural reaction to lewd up(30% of whites are nuns) and most of "new" nuns are okay with this, there is a small minority of nuns still follow the "old" ways in a less strict fashion.

  • The Asians(orient): They have 60% futa/ 40% males(femboys). Unlike other races they didn't panic as much still there was problem with "old" Asians trying have the futas replace the females and "Maning up" the femboys, time moves on and the "old" are replace by the "new" making up their own roles for them play.

Physically

  1. They have the smallest hip & ass of all the races however still bigger the "old" humans with girly hips and a delightfully spankable ass,
  2. Both sexes tongue are longer than other races averaging 4" which they wield with surprising grace the longest one recorded was 9",
  3. Both sexes can take up to huge ranges of cock,
  4. Males have a height range 5'3"- 6' with an avg:5'7" futas have a height range of 5'- 6'5" with an avg:5'3"
  5. Futas breast size range between A-cups- Double D's avg: B's, males are usually flat but can reach AA cups,
  6. Cock size males fall in the Avg range, futas ranges from small to big but still E-Class has been recorded yet still very rare they are highly aggressive if not sated only to become meek and timid to one help them get off for a hour then returning their normal state
  7. Orient Futas produce the most seamen out all the races.
  8. As prior Icy blue hair is only seen in them but still rare

Mentally

  1. Males IQ avg:165 while futa are the new average
  2. They have new found fetish for lick body parts thank to their tongue
  3. Males have a slight exhibition fetish.

The Asian adapted quick to the changes setting the picture for the "new" family however in japan there is a University studying to increase dick size with the subculture of "Gyaru" futas making 100% of it's students and 45% of it's faculty encouraging males to come over and help students to "Test the affect of the Uni research", "Challenge yourself to overcome HUGE problems" and to "Release clouded and overburden minds swimming with pungent knowledge"....Asian(Japanese in this case) males knew this a ploy to get Middle eastern males(as the challenge part (will explain later) and Blacks(This fall in the type of sexual harassment they cannot recognize) to start working there but nothing to stop it because the "Gyaru Futa" is not only a subculture but a type of futa with looser morals, even higher libidos than avg. futa and high sex stamina tends fall into the "Gyaru" fashion. They cause even more trouble than an E-Class which has a normal state where they normal people whereas "Gyaru Futa" are more numerous and their normal state is the problem, so since their ass and dick were sore Japanese(the Asian ones) men decide to outsource the problem.

  • The Asian(middle eastern): The demographics are 40%futa/60%males(femboy). Similar to the whites they threw themselves into religion during 1860's and tried to find a cure for this "curse". They make the "new" males manly to venture out to take the small population of "pure" females, and honestly it seem take for a few year granted this mainly cause by a mental tick that the "new" M.east males had which cause them to always respond to challenge for some strange reason and "old's" use to their favor till the "new" started to think for themselves. The takeover was an easy one of course many of the "old" fight tooth nail taking pride in the were bigger, bulker, and "stronger" therefore in the right and never let the "Weak" effeminate men take the lead and response was no they not stronger as "new" and "old" males were equal in strength(a contest of "old" males born before 1854 vs "new" males born after 1854) the "new" males were smarter, and already taken 40% of their respective country infrastructure with the kicker being all they had do is WAIT a fact that became increasingly apparent time on with more info how Femrite50 effect did others around the world including the fact that Femrite50 not only slow ageing but also promoted longer lives for the people born with it.

Physically

  1. M.east people have the standard bottom heavy pear body shape with a fat ass
  2. Height ranges for males are 5'5"-6'1" avg: 5'8" for futas 5'2"-6'6" avg: 5'4"
  3. Both sexes are born a mole or two somewhere on their bodies there hair on them and would be considered beauty marks
  4. Cocks ranges for males avg to big, for futa avg to huge
  5. Futas loads seem to stick on the body or suface leaving a smell for 4 days
  6. Futa breast ranges are B-cup to DD-cups avg: C's, males are usually flat but can reach AA
  7. Both sexes can take up to huge ranges of cock.

Mentally

  1. males IQ avg:165 while futa are the new average
  2. as state previously male have tick to try accept any challenge a flaw they tried their best to curb
  3. futas seem view French kissing as greeting.

Peace in the middle east has felt so good, many lead a slow life encouraging tourist visitations, but some males like to travel looking for challenges.

  • Latinos: All Futas not much to as they don't talk about the how the "old" humans reacted to the changes brought by Femrite50 but some slips from a locale and checking new paper clippings alot of blood was spilled.

Physically

  1. They're actually hourglass shaped going against the norm
  2. They're second to Black in hips, legs, thighs, and ass
  3. They're also second to White women in breast size ranging from C-cups to E-cups avg: DD's.
  4. Dick size ranges from big to E-class
  5. All have balls the size ranges: 2" dia- 6" dia
  6. They can take up to huge cocks
  7. Height ranges from 5'-6'4" avg: 5'3"
  8. Their cum also places #2 in amount, thickness, and pungency
  9. Highest body fat of the races however it's always in sexy places(no double chin, flabby arms, etc) and never being overweight
  10. They're strongest of the races despite what their appearance suggest.

Mentally

  1. they fall in the new avg, but space out often and are kinda ditzy,
  2. They also seem have dominant side comes out in certain cases.
  3. Public sex is common on their streets, and loves to dress flashily

Its seem "bimbo doms" has been use to described them. They have alot in common with the "Gyaru Futa" plaguing Japan so much so that Gyaru U has not only extended an international program to fly them over but have plans to build a sister schools in choice locations on South American content.

  • Native North& parts of Central Americans: The bacterium cause all natives born at 1854 to be Females and they were first to notice the changes but like everyone else they tried to stop it failed times wheel continues to spin.

Physically

  1. They follow the S.Americans with a hourglass shaped albeit slimmer
  2. Being near whites hips, legs, thigh, and ass size
  3. Breast ranging from C to Big DD,
  4. Height wise their ranges is 5'1"-6' Avg: 5'6",
  5. Can take E-classes making them the second race capable of doing so
  6. Next noticeable thing is their skin tone while it varied before Femrite50 now they all have an amber skin tone and reddish hue
  7. They're second to black in term beauty.
  8. Pregnancies last for 6 months instead of 9 recovery in a month instead of 3 and usually result in twins

Mentally

  1. They fall in the new avg IQ,
  2. An impregnation fetish seem to be ingrained deeply in the psyche
  3. like the black find cum to be delicious
  4. they have sense of smell that can detect the amount, thickness, pungency, and virility of sperm of person.

The Natives have use their cum sensing abilities to a professional level finding out males produce the the most virile load with their seamen being a more pearl-like color to the futa's white-yellow own, while black seem overrides others this only applies to futas, males generally are 30% more effective than futas at siring a child, male's sperm cells additionally seem slightly bigger than Futa's, furthermore when futa's swimmer interacts male's swimmer the futa's owns will coil around it a snakes mating with 2-5 Futa's around 1 male as futas produce more sperm and will continue till of the sperm cells if in close proximity an egg the futa's sperms cell drag the male's to the egg and help the male fertilize it then process what only describe as spearing & battering the now fertilize egg if this happens inside a woman or futa they receive an orgasmic pleasure in rapid successions later dreams a futa they know having an E-Class cock(even they don't have one in real live)and then uses them as a "fleshlight". Thank to power of science they conducting experiments where they inject a futa's sperm in to a male's balls and vice versa. On the futas side of things she said felt funny before entering zen-like state for 2 hours in which her cum amount, thickness, and pungency were doubled and virility up by 50% then proceeds to find the person to fuck, it could anyone but if they meet the male that the sperm came from by instinct know it him and proceeds to "Rut" him for 8hrs. On males side like the futas it starts out the same but then cums explosively releasing a steady steady stream of jizz for a hour straight obviously increasing cum production afterward the male releases a pheromone even stronger than an E-class but seem rather nervous. Going back to the Natives they have used cum for various food, medicine, and even cloths creating the job known as Alcumesist. Reproduction wise the chances are 60% father's race, 30% Native, and 10% mixed

  • Mixed: Are a mixed bag(bud-dum-tss), their physical features a mixed of both parents. However they don't have the mental traits of their parents(i.e. manic impregnation fetish, compelled to accept a challenge). The fact that animal traits(ears, tails, etc.) appear more on them on the other races has lead to the Animal parts=Mixed, while technically true but because the way race is split up is also wrong. When their partner race is the same as their parents the child produce chance are 80%partner race 20%mixed otherwise 55%partner 45%mixed. There are groups mixed "races" that have generational lineage and similar traits that be considered races by "old" standards, such as two groups mostly male in Egypt one call Bisaruns with Jackal-like features with hair on their upper arms and lower legs similar to fur and Ralthres with feather-like hair and tail plumage which start out as their base hair color then fades into three different hues, another one in Atruckas (south western states and OK,KS,CO, and AZ of the U.S) Ironically called Holsteins a group of mostly futas with cow-like features there are surprisingly alot of females Holsteins.

Who to follow

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)