More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Isomerase Isomerase

Who is the main character?

README.md

Heya! Author here, thanks for clicking on my story!

This story is about one or more tavern girls. Currently there is only one MC, Anna. I may add others but only once Anna's story is relatively complete. The story is set in a generic fantasy medival setting.

I have not decided if I will open this story up to other collaborators. Currently this is just a personal project and as such is private. However I may open it up in the future, probably to allow other people to write their own stories about horny tavern girls, rather than to add to mine.

In terms of audience currently this story has a female MC and is primarily about her having sexual encounters with men, women and futa women. However, there may be the odd instance when she observes, for example, two men having sex.

CONTENT WARNINGS!

The main theme of this story is innocence and corruption. It deals with some quite difficult real world themes in addition, like debt, prostitution and refuge. Throughout there are themes of and powerplays. Chapters with sex and kinks that are less likely to trigger, like exhibitionism and mild bdsm will not come with content warnings. Anything that is more significant will come with a content warning at the start of the chapter. Please leave a comment if you'd like me to update these!

DISCLAIMER!

This is porn! This is not a guide to having healthy safe relationships, nor is it a description of how people would react in reality to the situations the characters find themselves in.

Enjoy! x

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)