More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What's next?

RAMPAGE!!!!!!!!

You were on your to the Experiment laboratory where Orochimaru worked on you frequently, you often acted simple, Or slightly much less intelligent than you actually were, you obediently got onto the table but as Orochimaru's Right Hand Man, a man you know as Kabuto goes to Tighten the restraints you attack.

You Duel the Shinobi Guards shredding them to pieces as you tear the Lab apart, you defeated the Shinobi effortlessly and then made your way into the main laboratory when you found a trove of Sharingan, Byakugan, and Multiple Strands of DNA, you sensed an Opportunity to Piss Orochimaru Off, you grabbed as many Sharingan as you could, then Went to the Vials and Containers of Various DNA.

Looking through them you find several High value Containments: the DNA of Previous Kage, And Clan's, as you notice a Vial with a Special seal on it that reads Ice Release, you take it along with the Tissue, Blood, and Marrow from the Kage, You found several Scrolls and Sealed everything you can get your Hands on into them. You also discovered several unique weapons which you also sealed into the scrolls.

Finally your cornered by a Large Number of Shinobi with Sound Symbols on their Forehead Protectors.'' Time to go back in your cage dog!'' One spits. You snarl at the indignity of such a title, thats when your mind goes blank for a few hours. You wake up in A bed surrounded by Men and women in porcelain animal Masks pointing there swords at you you notice the scrolls you had taken by the bedside. ''A word of Warning, Ten Years imprisonment, Countless DNA modifications, Numerous Sharingan embedded into my body, along with Poweful Kinjutsu, Don't exactly make a good foe to face.''

Despite the fact that their faces were covered you knew you had unnerved them, so with a smirk you added. ''Way I see it you have a few options here, one you can free me and we forget about this, two I can free myself Kill all you men, and Ravage all you women, And the third and Final Choice: I could Kill you all within the Blink of an Eye, without moving a single muscle.'' ''The Hokage Wants to see you. So come quietly.'' Says a woman with purple hair, but as soon she turns, your eyes narrow as you see something on her neck. ''You have it to?'' you ask Suprised. ''I beg your pardon?'' ''That Mark on the back of your neck, I have several Identical ones on my on body. You! Baldy Lift my right sleeve up to my shoulder.'' He jumps as you say this and obeys as soon as the woman sees the mark he eyes go wide in realization of what happened to you. ''You were experimented on to, huh?'' Asks the woman as you nod.

She looks thoughtful for a moment before speaking. ''If and I Do mean If we undo your Bindings do you agree to behave and listen to what the Hokage has To say?'' This time its you who thinks. 'There's hardly a reason not to, and if I don't like it I can just leave it's Not like they can stop me.' ''Very well, but be warned if I don't like it I leave without another word, try and stop and you all perish, am I understood?'' ''Crystal.'' The purple haired woman says with an slightly unnervingly Sweet Smirk.

What does the Hokage Have to say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)