More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

What happens next?

R.E.D Operation: Going National

Laying in bed, Renee rolled around sound asleep. After her terrible no good very bad first day of her senior year where she was left naked and exposed at multiple points, she was exhausted. So after "relieving" some "stress", Renee passed out with her pajama pants around her ankles. Yet all the memories haunted her dreams. Tossing and turning Renee dreamt of being on stage when she was announced as this years student council president. Though unlike the actual event in the audience wasn't just most of the school, but it seemed like the entire town.

The familiar voice of Principal Walker announced her proud achievement "Introducing your new Student Council Present, Renee Beaucorps!"

Suddenly a harsh lights hit her eyes, causing her to wince. Then she heard the crowd gasp, looking out she saw multiple familiar faces with shocked expressions. Her parents, her brother, and friends had worried looks. Meanwhile people like Father Max, Old Mr. Wilkerson, and Officer Carver had perverted smiles. Others like Miss Owens, her crush Clint, her new neighbor Jeff and Little Tommy had amused grins. And some, like Ms. Cribble and Principal Walker had disappointed glares.

Suddenly a nondescript voice yelled "Nice undies Renee!"

Making her look down at herself adorned in a familiar set of purple bra and panties, with nothing else. As the feeling of humiliation washed over her the crowd started laughing, the sound filling Renee's ears like thunder. Stunned, she didn't react till she heard "Woah! Nice titties!"

Bringing her hands up to cover herself she quickly discovered that her bra had disappeared. Her naked chest seen by the entire audience, who laughed harder. Wondering what she should do Renee suddenly felt something tug at her panties, making them slide down her large butt and down her legs. Immediately getting people in the crowd pointing and laughing at her unshaved red bush. Looking down Renee found a little fox tugging at her last vestige of modesty.

"Let go of that you little shit!" Renee pleaded, crouching down to get ahold of the garment. Only to have the small creature tug harshly and knock her off balance. Falling back Renee landed on her butt, left spread eagle for the adoring crowd. The laughter only intensifying.

Looking up Renee found a floating camera pointing right into her crotch, above her a projector showed everyone a blown up view of her bright pink lower lips and wild red bush. "NOOOOOOOO!" Renee screamed, while trying to get up and cover herself.

Only to find herself with her hands restrained above her head, connected to nothing. Looking around she was now encircled by people with flashing cameras. Causing her to dance wildly to try to escape in vain. Making her tits and ass ripple and bounce. She tried to call for help only to find her mouth taped shut, her muffled cries ignored as the circle of people with cameras closed in. Inside the lenses she saw nondescript faces of what came to her mind as viewers watching through the cameras. Getting closer and closer eventually Renee was completely surrounded by cameras and laughter. Then the viewers in the cameras reached through the lenses, dozens of hands reaching out seconds away from touching her nubile body. Renee flinched in fear waiting for the hands to grab and fondle her body.

*BEEP!*

*BEEP!*

*BEEP!*

*BEEP!*

Renee's eyes shot open while she breathed heavily. Sitting up her arms swept to her chest as Renee looked down at herself, relieved to find that her pajama shirt was still covering her ample chest. Getting her bearings she shut off her alarm, and threw off her blanket. Only to be left red faced as she remembered why she was still basically pantsless. Immediately pulling them up to feel the comfort of having cloth fully adorn her bottom half, Renee then stood up and stretched. Her body surprisingly sore, though thinking about it she did do a lot of extended running yesterday.

A thought she quickly regretted as it was soon followed by a host of other embarrassing memories. Shaking that off she looked to her clock, making her immediately panic.

[6:20]

"oh shit" Renee said remembering the plan to be picked up by Miss Owens. And although she now knew her parents were somewhat aware of what happened, she preferred not to see her mother after last night.

Shooting into action Renee went into her bathroom and took the quickest shower ever, simultaneously brushing her teeth as well. Walking out, aggressively rubbing herself down, Renee walked to her closet. Opening it her heart sank, instantly remembering that she forgot to do her laundry last night. Currently the only thing hanging up was a baggy hoodie, and her underwear drawer was utterly empty.

Renee thought about wearing some dirty clothes, only all her laundry was locked in the basement. To get to it she'd have to wait for one of her parents to wake up, but looking at the time that clearly wasn't an option. Suddenly she remembered she kept a spare uniform in her car in case of emergencies, an option she couldn't use yesterday because her keys were taken with her bag... and clothes.

Biting the bullet Renee put on the hoodie and her pajama pants she left in the bathroom. Finally grabbing her spare car key she ran out of her room, then out of the house. Just in time as she noticed a familiar blonde woman driving up the street. Making Renee think to herself with a wry smale,"I guess she got the address right."

The vehicle coming to a halt the woman inside rolled down the window, to which Renee noticed something shocking. A playful smile on the woman's face, she said "Hello sweet cheeks, you like my new top?"

The top being the modified blouse she snatched from Renee leaving her stranded topless. Miss Owens' large chest similarly compressed the way Renee's was when she wore it. Though the busty blonde seemed to either not notice or care. Renee in turn just sighed in frustration, giving the woman time to inspect Renee.

"Where's your uniform and are those pajama pants? Streaking I get, that's fun and daring. Going like that is just weird" Miss Owens commented.

"After yesterday I forgot to do my laundry and this was all I had left, but I have an extra uniform in my car and can change into. So if you could just..." Renee explained as she reached for the door handle just to find it locked. "...um Miss Owens? Could you unlock the door?"

A mischievous smile adorned the blonde woman's face "unable to do laundry you say, interesting hehe. Here's the thing Renee I don't give free rides so this is going to cost you."

Renee put on an incredulous look and asked "What? but you told Princ-"

"I know what I said to Jordan, but he isn't here now is he?" Miss Owens said.

"I uh you, ugh. What do you want?" Renee asked exasperated.

With a laugh Miss Owens said "that's more like it! I just need two things. One you owe me a favor, when I cash it you'll do as I say for an entire day."

Confused, Renee asked "what could I possibly do for you?"

"That's for me to know and you to look forward to, so do you agree?" the blonde woman answered.

Sighing Renee nodded thinking a small favor wasn't much.

"Second, give me your pants," Miss Owens said with a grin.

"Excuse me?" Renee asked, doubting what she just heard.

"I want you to take off the pants you're wearing and push it through the crack in the window" Miss Owens clarified.

"Hell! NO!" Renee immediately denied.

To which Miss Owens just shrugged and said "well then I guess I hope you find another way to school then. Hope it doesn't mess with your perfect attendance, little miss perfect."

Clenching her fists at her side in frustration Renee asked "will you give them back before we get to the school?"

"Of course, I have to change into my regular shirt beforehand anyway, so what do you say?" Miss Owens questioned holding out her hand.

Taking a deep breath Renee couldn't believe she was going to do what she was about to. Pulling down on the hoodie with one hand, she pushed the loose pajama pants down her sexy legs. Stepping out of them, she carefully crouched down to pick them up. Then quickly stuffing them in the crack in the window, allowing Miss Owens to grab them and place them on the other side of her between her seat and the car door. While Renee desperately pulled the hoodie down to keep it at upper thigh level.

*Click*

Renee heard the door unlock making her swiftly open the door and go to step in. Giving the blonde woman the opportunity to grab the back of the hoodie and pull it up. Exposing Renee's fine pale ass.

"Hey!" Renee screamed as she sat.

Miss Owens laughed hysterically before saying "I knew it! Forgot you mentioned your lack of clean underwear yesterday Renee? Though I got to say commando suits you."

Blushing Renee pressed the hoodie over her legs, worried the woman would take advantage again. To which the blonde just chuckled before putting the car into drive.

Quickly going down the road Renee prayed that this would be the worst part of her day and this would be the last of her losing her clothes.

How does the drive go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)