More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What’s the first thing you do?

Quit you job

You had a part-time job working for a real estate agent. You ran errands, put up yard signs, took photos of houses, etc. Your boss, Isabelle Morris was a cold, humorless, prude. She had big tits, but always wore conservative clothing. You had a few masturbatory fantasies about her.

With your new powers, you knew you could quit, but not without Isabelle giving you a nice severance package.

Outside your apartment, you give yourself a brand new Jaguar SUV. You drive to Isabelle's office. She was on the phone with a client. You started to have fun with her.

"I'm sorry," she said on the phone, "but my anus is really itchy, and I must finger my asshole for a while." She hung up. She then realized what she said, and her jaw dropped.

You clear your throat. "Hi, Isabelle."

"That's, um, Ms Morris," said the still confused and embarrassed blonde.

"Well, whatever, I quit, and you need to give my severance package."

"And just what would that be?"

"Well, after you write me a check for whatever you have in your checking account, you show me your tits then blow me before I cum all of your face."

"OK, then." Isabelle took out her checkbook, checked her balance, and wrote you a check. She then undid her blouse and opened it up. Thanks to you, she was not wearing a bra.

"No bra today?" you ask. "Good look for you. "Never wear a bra."

"I won't," she said. She hands you the check then knelt down in front of you.

A moment later, you were face fucking your boss. You could not believe you could do this. Just twenty-four hours ago, this was only an erotic fantasy, but now you were face fucking your prim and proper boss.

After quite a while because you can go as long as you want, you had her orgasm several times before you pull out and shoot your load all over her face with some falling on her tits. "See, nothing turns you on more than a face full of cum."

"Yes, I...really...enjoyed that."

"Great." You zip up and look at her. She looks satisfied. "Let me capture the moment." You take out your phone and snap a pic.

"Well, you did quick work cleaning that cum off and buttoning your blouse," you say.

She looks down, and though her blouse is still wide open, she sees it as buttoned up. "That's good. I have to show a house soon. I should be on my way."

"OK, then." You watch her get up and grab her purse and a briefcase. You walk out with her, trying not to laugh out loud at the face she is unaware she has cum all over her face, and her tits are out. She won't notice until her clients point it out.

She gets in her car and drives off, and you head for your SUV.

where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)