More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AMagicalCampFan AMagicalCampFan

The question is, how do you want to enter?

Quietly

With no "Spacemen" in sight, he quietly enters the building. Luckily, because he was being quiet and careful, he managed to notice a lone "spaceman" exiting the building before they noticed him, and after waiting for them to leave, finally enters the warehouse.

Once inside, he looks around for a while, until eventually, at the far corner, behind some haphazardly stacked boxes, he finds a button. Upon pressing the button, a secret staircase opens beside him, revealing a subterranean tunnel.

His excitement building, he goes down the stairs, ignoring Pikachu's' quiet cry of worry, claiming it'll be fine.

But it was not, for as he was attempting to skulk around the underground tunnels, from behind, he heard a cry

PURUGLYYY!!!

Turning around in surprise, he realizes he's been found, as he sees a large, Rotund, Feline pokemon, beside a tall, red headed woman wearing a uniform similar to the spacemen from before, though with a bell like skirt.

As Pikachu jumps in front of you in a defensive stance, the woman says "Nice work, sniffing out this intruder Purugly, but you can rest for now. This brat doesn't look strong enough to be worthy of you." As she says this, she recalls her pokemon, and switches it out for another...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)