More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by AMagicalCampFan AMagicalCampFan

What's next?

The Woman Attacks

(Cue Galactic Admin Battle music) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqXq3\_2SI1w)

The Woman brings out a Bronzor and Golbat, who begins the battle using "Mean Look", preventing any escape. The battle is over quickly, with the woman's pokemon overpowering all of Ash's.

With his pokemon defeated, the woman turns to Ash, and orders her Golbat to use Confuse-Ray on him, which causes his head to spin, making him fall to the ground, overcome by vertigo.

Once on the ground, the woman walks over to him, and presses her foot into his back, preventing him from even attempting to get up.

"So, little intruder, how's it feel to be crushed under the might of Team Girlactic!?”

You try to reply, but the Confusion, and the weight on your chest, make it impossible to speak.

“What's that? Got nothing to say? That's a shame. I was hoping we could have a nice chat. HA! But in all seriousness, despite my overwhelming victory, l can tell you have potential. So, I'll make you a deal: Participate in a series of challenges, and if you somehow manage to complete them all, you'll be allowed to go free. Fail, or refuse however, and I doubt you'll ever see the light of day again."

"So, What'll it be?"

Deal, or No Deal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)