More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Danielle2722 Danielle2722

What do you do?

Quickly lift the bar, you're not risking being found like this.

Taking a few breaths, you ready yourself to just take the risk and break free as quickly as you can. Wrapping your metal hands around the bar pinning you down at the back of the spine, you use your superhuman strength to jack it vertically, while simultaneously trying to slide out.

You're met with a loud crunching sound, followed by a crash, before being crushed flat against the control console with what feels like one of the shuttles engines, provoking a wheezing "Fuck!" from you as the breath is blasted from your lungs. After a few moments with your eyes clenched shut expecting this to be the end, it becomes clear that the situation has stabilized, though getting out of this mess will take hours without help, if it's even possible. All you can do is try to wiggle free, pushing against the ground behind you with your feet and trying to gain leverage.

So you get to work, sliding out from this deathtrap inch by inch over several hours, keenly aware of the fact that the shuttles remaining fuel could detonate at any moment.

Are you found before you finish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)