More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheBeast13 TheBeast13

What happens when the elevator stops?

Queen Rachel’s Harem *Main Story*

Stepping out of the elevator, Queen Rachel proceeded down a hallway lined on either side with eunuch guards who dropped to one knee as she passed by. After a two minute walk, she arrived the the entrance to her harem. Knowing what she was about to do, she felt her cock twitch with anticipation within her silk panties. Her guards opened the doors and she entered her harem.

Immediately, Queen Rachel found herself being greeted by a dozen and a half women who had become addicted to servicing her body. These women were consistent a nuisance whenever the queen visited her harem because they always did this. Rachel both loved and hated how her body passively attracted lovers. Due to a rare genetic mutation, Queen Rachel's semen was highly addictive and anyone who gets it in their mouth, or on their skin in excessive amounts, would have an extremely high chance of falling deeply in love with her. In addition to that, her body naturally produced this sort of pheromone which smelled like a nice perfume. This pheromone, when smelled, could turn an overwhelming majority of women into horny, sexually submissive, eager playthings. The only thing that could trigger this pheromone was Queen Rachel finding a woman to be sexually appealing and the only way the pheromone would be extremely successful is if the woman finds Queen Rachel to be attractive as well; otherwise it would simply make the woman open to suggestion.

These natural aspects of Queen Rachel's body, combined with her physical prowess as a veteran of the 20 Years' War, and her political power as the Queen of Rome gave her the ability to have any woman, or women, she wanted. This quickly proved to be a double edged sword, however, because every time she would visit her harem, the women who had become hopelessly addicted would accost her and beg her to let them suck her cock, or worship her feet. Luckily for her, only eighteen of the women were present near the entrance of the harem. She did not acknowledge them as they were not the reason she was there.

Queen Rachel’s harem was absolutely massive. It had four stories of dormitories stacked on top of one another in the form of big rings with a central courtyard furnished with lush pools for the slaves to swim in, lavash lounge chairs for the slaves to relax in, among many other luxuries. The dorms had two stairwells which connected to the central courtyard. There was, however, a third set of stairs, which unlike the dorm stairs, went down. This staircase is where Queen Rachel was headed.

She proceeded down the stairs and walked down another hallway until she came to another series of rooms. Some were BDSM dungeons, others were sexual chambers, and there were also breeding rooms. Queen Rachel took in the sounds of some of the women being punished for various acts of defiance and her cock twitched again. "Perhaps I'll step in and aid some of my breakers when I'm done," the queen thought to herself as she continued down the hallway. For the moment, however, Rachel felt eager and determined to breed one of her favorite slaves that day.

Who does she choose to breed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)