More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scarlet_Futa_Queen Scarlet_Futa_Queen

Who Found The Rulebook?

Qrow Branwen

Qrow looked between his flask, back to the notebook, then back to the flask.

There was no way that this shit was real. Oz told him all about magic and crap, yet here he is, manipulating the fabric of reality or whatever… with a damn notebook. And he thought turning into a BIRD was weird…

… One more rule, just to make sure he KNOWS it’s real and not something he drank… Brother’s knows he’s had bad while out on one of his missions, and it’s made him do questionable things.

Ok, more questionable than the usual things he’s done.

“New Rule: The pretty redhead will walk over with a muffin and call me ‘Pumpkin’.” He wrote, depositing the pencil beside the notebook soon after to uncork his flask, and brought the iron to his lips, only to put it aside; he’s not sure if his drink is tainted quite yet.

“Howdy, Pumpkin. Here, on the house.” Coos a melodious voice, and with a quick glance, Qrow determines it’s the redhead… dropping off a chocolate chip muffin.

‘Fuck… so this thing is for real?!’

Qrow sets down his flask, and drums his fingers on the table as he thinks long and hard.

‘Right… magic book all but falls into my lap in a coffee shop in Vale… Oz has never said a damn thing about this… and now I got it… What other things can this damn thing change?’

To tell Ozpin, or to not...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)