More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spioch Spioch

Watch the tape or reminiscence?

Put the tape into the VCR

This time, just like the last. Julia gave in to her sick curiosity and took a look at the collection of the video tapes. Saying her parents were not the best at organizing was an understatement. There didn't appear to be any sense of order to the location of tapes. Certainly not chronological.

Some of the tapes had sensible descriptions like "End of the world party!" (which turned out to be a very kinky celebration of the new millennium), or "Euro 2012 Bets" (this one she have not watched yet, but had some ideas about).

Other tapes seemed to have been labelled with some sort of code like B/jm PP@K. Being analytical person she were - Julia already started making notes, trying to crack the code. Based on the few samples she discovered that J indicated presence of her Father - Jan, while B indicated presence of her Mother - Beata. @ probably meant a location or a person, as some of the tapes didn't appear to have been made in her parent's (and now hers) apartment.

Scratching her head she wondered which one should she choose ...

If you don't want to roll the dice on random tape:
One she knows already
contains short synopsis of the existing tapes with explicit titles!

Which tape she should choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)