More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by purplemonkeydishwash purplemonkeydishwash

What's next?

Put the phone down and go talk to your MILF mom Celina

Your mom Celina is laying on her bed in her room wearing just a purple silk robe. God, she really does have the proportions of a porn star, something you remember being told countless times growing up. It doesn’t help that the fold of her robe is open, giving you a full view of her oversized breasts and tight toned stomach. Mom doesn’t miss a day at the gym, nor a chance to tan out by the pool. The redhaired MILF is on her phone, chewing bubble gum, and she doesn’t even bother closing her robe when you walk in.

“Sweetheart can you get me a smoothie from the kitchen?”

You groan. “Get it yourself.”

She finally looks up sternly at you. The days of being a child she would bend over her knee and spank your bare ass come to mind.

“You’re living under my roof, that makes me in charge,” she says. The fucking bitch. You sulk downstairs and find one of her homemade smoothies in the fridge.

The container is full of chunky white liquid. Holding it up to your face, it smells nasty. As you remember her breasts falling out of her robe, you start to think about what kind of morning your mom deserves. Your cock is still hard in your boxers.

For a moment, you consider whipping out your cock and shooting a fat load of cum into your mom’s smoothie. That would be a fun thing to watch, as she unknowingly guzzles your cum.

On the other hand, bringing her her smoothie would make her happy, and a happy Celina might be more inclined to cozy up with you today and watch a movie. Jesus you’ve love to feel her ass on your cock.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)