More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedEmpire RedEmpire

Before you make your decision you have several options to consider...

Put her on the viewing platform for inspection

"Girl!" You shout to the nervous girl sitting in a chair behind her parents.

She immediately jumps up and begins to tremble. She realizes that her entire life has been leading up to this moment. Her mother begins to say something but her husband quiets her with a warning look.

"Stand for me on the viewing platform."

The girl's big blue eyes widen, before she walks to the podium. Her gate is ungainly in her heels. She stops in front of the 2 foot tall podium unsure of what to do. You motion her to step up and she awkwardly does. She turns around to look at you and then at her parents who are still sitting in the chairs across from your desk. The overhead spotlight activates with a loud shuttering sound that echos around your large marbled office. Startled, she immediately lifts a hand to shield her eyes from the intensity.

"Hands behind your back! Legs shoulder width apart!" You shout authoritatively as you get up and walk around your desk towards her. "Look straight ahead."

She is indeed a naturally beautiful girl. Even without your modifications you see the potential. She has shoulder length brown hair, big blue eyes, and her red lips are slightly agape in a pout. Her parents have dressed her in a smart grey jacket, white blouse and black skirt. You are used to seeing girls arriving in all sorts of outfits. No doubt, they are trying to impress you with her balance of professionalism and beauty. That is not what you are looking for at this point in the consideration.

"Strip for me."

She nervously glances at her parents again.

"Eyes front!" You correct again.

She strips her clothes off revealing her petite athletic figure. She clasped her hands behind her back and after a few more nervous glances resumed staring blankly straight ahead at the far end of the room. An embarrassed rosy color shades her cheeks. Despite her likely being warned by others, you know nothing can really prepare a girl for what to expect at your school.

At 5'5" she is over a foot shorter than you. The platform helps you easily review her.

Your eyes trace down her body. You follow a bead of sweat that initiates on her forehead under the heat of the spotlight. It travels down the left side of her face and under her delicate chin. It slides further down her smooth neck and around her left breast. Size B. You make a mental reminder to evaluate her for potential augmentation. You lean in, to review her tight narrow waist, shaved pussy, and toned legs. She has been cleaned well but on further inspection you do see that her hair has not been permanently removed. Definitely some areas to improve.

Do you accept her into the program?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)