More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by findingthesexy findingthesexy

Which implant do you apply for?

Pussy

*click*

You hit submit and shiver washes over you. You immediately plunge your fingers into your leggings, unsurprised by how wet you are. Your fingers press against your pussy through your panties and you gasp. Your other hand reaches under your shirt to pinch your nipple and moan. The thought of having complete remote control of your pussy excites you more than you've ever felt before and you quickly bring yourself to a powerful orgasm, clenching your thighs around your hand as you finger yourself.

Keys rattling at the door draw you out of your momentary trance. Your roommate, Erica! Quickly closing the tab and wiping off your fingers, you try to make it look like you were studying. Seems like you probably didn't need to worry too much as she enters the room and only gives you a small wave before turning away. Erica's music plays loudly through her headphones as she tosses her bag onto her bed before heading into the bathroom to change out of her workout clothes. She peels off her sports bra before shutting the door and you avert your gaze to give her some privacy, blushing. While your friends are open about their sexuality and their bodies, you're still very much a shy and private person.

Still coming down from the pleasure high, you attempt to focus and get some studying done. You only manage to focus for a short while before Erica emerged from the bathroom. "What'cha working on?" You turn to see your smiling blonde roommate still dripping from the shower, wrapped only in a towel. Your blush comes back as you stammer for a second. "Ah... I'm j-just studying for the calc final." Erica smiles wider. "Of course you are you big nerd." She was enrolled for the sports programs here and wasn't really the academic type. She turns to her wardrobe and you notice her toned shoulders. Her towel suddenly drops, revealing the rest of her body. You gasp as your eyes are immediately drawn to her perfectly round backside. Erica takes very good care of her body, and it shows. At your gasp, she looks over her shoulder and laughs at you. "One of these days we'll get you more comfortable with nudity. It's only a matter of time." You turn back to your computer without a word, cheeks warm.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)