More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Argusx Argusx

Which pill does George Choose

Purple, I choose you!

George stammers, "uh, I guess the Purple Pill to start..." Kate smiles, "Good choice for your first time." She takes out a bottle of water and hands him a purple pill with it. He takes them and stares at them for a bit and pops it in his mouth and downs the bottle. "Oh, tastes like grape gummies. Not too bad." He mutters as his view of Kate slowly gets higher. "Oh, this feels weird", he stammers as he dwindles out of his clothes over the course of a minute. She leans over and picks him in one hand. "Ow!" He exclaimed, "not so hard!" She sets him down on the desk and says almost sounding bored, "I always forget how fragile you all feel at first. Now, let's see..." she slams a ruler on the desk and says, "hmmm, just under six inches. Perfect for your first time." She leans over to grab a stack of papers and bulldozers George with her chest. "Oops! Sorry, Mr. Carey" She says as she removes the pressure and starts to read a list. She taps a pen absentmindedly on her desk, which is loud enough to startle him. "Which film shall we do this morning? We have quite a bit of customs to get through that utilize this size."

which film does Kate Brooker decide to film that day....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)