More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Argusx Argusx

which film does Kate Brooker decide to film that day....

Shasha Adam's has a custom to film

Kate sighs, "I guess we should get that custom with Sasha out of the way... she's a fan favorite, but can be a huge pain to work with..." George wasn't given a chance to respond as he was whisked away to the set. Kate's walking felt like a roller coaster to him, but she got him there pretty fast. He barely came out of the dizzy haze to hear his introduction. "This is George Carey" Kate said, "he's our new assistant. George, this is Sasha Adams." Saaha was an average 5'7", thin with a tight ass, DD breasts, and very blond hair. She had an impatient look on her face. She was wearing a dark blue bikini and nothing else. George tried to say loudly, "nice to meet you Sasha!", but it came out as a squeaky, soft voice. Sasha glared and sighed, "the new one's are always so fragile and squeamish. Hope you get over it quick, cause we got a rough custom today." She roughly received him from Kate as she stalked over to the bed and plopped him down. She looked over him on all fours swaying her breasts over him as a mousey camera woman named liz explained the scene. It was fairly open, but the customer wanted Sasha to "use a man whole as a dildo and dominate him into service until they couldn't handle anymore". George thought this was going to be rough, bit was shaken back to reality by a shout of: "Action!"

Once the pre-shoot monologue was finished, Sasha started crawling towards him, "now... what should we do first?" George started to reply but was cut off by Sasha boob slamming him into the bed. She made a fake gasp, "but I thought you loooooved big boobs... you guys always say that till the fun starts..." She let off the pressure as he sucked in a fresh breath. As he refocused, she was already untying her bikini bottoms and brought her pussy down on him. She giggled, "well, since you didnt like my big boobs, how about this, big guy?" George was overwhelmed by the scent and pressure. She started grinding as he lost it, getting hard almost instantly. After he thought he would cum, she lifted herself up and shoved him, face-first into her pussy. She was not gentle. She held him by his ankles and lustily thrusted as the pressure built on all sides. She came the first time and he felt her lay down, but she kept him in as he heard her pant out a muffled, "gotta let.... my girls out..." after that, she gripped his ankles and thrust him in and out as she moaned and whined. He couldn't remember much else, save the noise and motion of pleasure... and that she came at least three times....

He was shaken awake, covered in sticky sweet juices as Sasha pulled him to her face. "Now, let's see if we cant get you appreciate the girls after I was so kind as to let you inside me..." she placed him in between her boobs, pinched her nipples, and then kneaded her breasts with him between. She had a bout of that, then decided to put him feet-first into her pussy and commanded, "lick and thrash... if I'm not screaming in a few minutes, I'll crush you in there!" George got to work as best he could, but he was exhausted and finally passed out after ten minutes of intense adrenaline-fueled pleasuring as he heard a shout of: "Cut".

What does Sasha do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)