More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Argusx Argusx

which film does Kate Brooker decide to film that day....

Kate decides an experienced model is best! Enter: Mitzy!

Kate snaps her fingers and says, "Aha! This should be perfect. Mitzy is one of our most experienced models, she'll show you the ropes. She's pretty good with the size you're at… usually." Before George could object, he is scooped up and Kate is on the way out. As he is about to speak, she presses him into her chest as holds her folders to her side and answers the phone. He can't really hear the conversation as he has to focus on breathing. After a seeming eternity of his flower scented squishy prison, he is rescued with an unceremonious, "Apologies, Mr. Carey, I had to take that call and forgot I had you for a second." After a barely understandable response, he decided to rest up for the time he had. Did she really forget he was there? If so, this would be dangerous with women so careless with him at this size. It was hard to see with the motion, but her face looked slightly flush and her breasts seemed to strain her top a bit more as he saw the outline of her nipples pushing the fabric. He swallowed… it might be more dangerous, because he thinks she got off on how small he was.

They arrived to a set with a lavish bed and a few bustling females finishing prep work. A thin, short (normally, that's relative now) girl with glasses and baggy clothes was setting out scripts and adjusting a few cameras. Kate announced, "Liz! Where is Mitzy?! I have her new assistant her for you all to meet." The girl, evidently Liz recoiled at the sudden question, and stammered, "K-k-kate, oh, well, she's getting ready. You know Mitzy, she likes to loosen up before filming." She turned her gaze downwards to him, "Hi! I'm Liz, I do a lot of the filming here. It's nice to meet you!" George responded, "likewise! I'm George Carey. Today is my first day." Liz's eyes widened momentarily, "Oh, wow. I hope Mitzy knows…" Before he could ponder that, a voice responded silkily, "What is it you hope I know, dear?" He turned to find a woman at least a half of a foot taller than Liz in nothing but tight booty shorts and a tube top. Her brown hair was fastened in a long pony tail and her skin had a sheen of recent exertion. The shorts barely covered a large, tight ass, and the tube top strained against huge breasts, revealing the outline of her nipples straining, independently pushing the fabric further. He must have been staring, because she interuppted, "You must be the rookie, George, right? I'm Mitzy Jones, a pleasure to meet you." She accented the word "pleasure" and plucked him from Kate's grasp. "Shall we start filming, or should we get acquainted first?" Kate shrugged and Liz said, "Its up to you George. I'm ready to go, but I could prep for the second scene if you want to talk a bit first… or just get to know each other." Mitzy held him firmly, but it didn't hurt… George thought, "she seems to be really disciplined with her body… but is it safe to go off alone?" Mitzy looked at him expectantly, brown eyes shining as she moved her lips to a more pouty position…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)