More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ItsMeBitches ItsMeBitches

What now?

Purchase Cum Eating

{if@ something > 100000}

Please press Play Game to continue.

Each chapter after the introductory chapter will be locked to you unless you play the interactive game I'm creating. The reasons are simple:

  1. I want real choices in this story as supposed to boring fake choices in hyper linear stories I often see on Chyoa.
  2. I want this to be a real game to a degree and not just a thing to get off to.
  3. I want to explore the systems available to me for other projects currently under development.

{else}

The crowd beyond me watched idly as they tended to do with this booth. I thought about the new Cum Eating option and how amazing it would feel to see women gobble down my cum. It was a delicious thought that made my body tingle with excitement. I wrangled through my register and found $50. Walking up the small stepping stool I pressed the money into the slot and blinked. The money was gone and I felt nothing new. This... wasn't a scam right?

I came down from the stool and saw the offer menu shift to add another addon. $10 for cum eating? I'm not sure if I can change prices, but that's pretty expensive. I'm assuming the girls will like it since the booth seems to have a way of changing the way woman think about the items value.

{endif}

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)