More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Punk'd

Kira had just finished working out at the private, exclusive Malibu gym where she was a member. An injury had prevented her from working out, and she had put on some weight and was determined to get back to her dancer's body. She was all sweaty after a hard work out and headed for the showers.

As she lathered up her hair with shampoo, the fire alarm went off. Kira looked up, and soap got into her eyes. "Argggh!"

"Everyone out now!" yelled a female voice. "We have a fire and a gas leak!"

Kira came out of the shower and groped for her towel but she could not feel it. She could not see thanks to the shampoo in her eyes. A hand grabbed her wrist. "Come with me! I'll get you out!"

"Wait, I'm naked!" shouted Kira.

"Better than burned to a crisp!"

Kira could smell smoke. As she was being pulled through the locker room, she could barely see the smoke through the soap in her eyes.

The person kept dragging Kira until they were outside. Kira felt a breeze on her naked, wet body. Lather dripped off of her hair down her back and butt. The person who pulled her out let go of her. Kira put an arm over her breasts and a hand on her crotch. Her eyes started to tear up and wash the soap off. Kira blinked a few times then her vision returned. She was standing in a parking lot surrounded by a ring of people pointing and laughing at her. Many were filming her with their phones.

"What the hell?"

"Congratulations, Kira, you've been punk'd!"

"What?!"

She saw a camera man come through the crowd followed by her The Thunderman's co-star Jack Griffo.

Kira turn and sprinted through the crowd back into the gym. The alarm had stopped. She ran into the locker room. She saw a smoke cannister. "Ugh, JACK!" She was both humiliated and furious.

Outside Jack Griffo turned to the camera. "We got her! Stay tuned, folks, we're just getting started with Kira!"

What else does Jack have planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)