More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnalOrBust AnalOrBust

A lesson from Father Preston

Punishment

Click

The door shut and locked behind me, and Father Preston swept around the room to his desk, waving me into a seat opposite himself.

“I have heard you are having trouble controlling your base desires, Cassandra.”

“Uh, what? I mean, I’m sorry Father, I’m not sure I know what you are talking about.” I shifted in my chair uncomfortably.

“Do not hide from your sin child. John told me you tempted him in the vestry, and that it was not the first time.”

That rat, lying to the priests just out of spite!“What?! No I did no-“

“Do not lie and compound your sin. I will not tolerate you going around our holy church behaving like a whore!”

“Father I would never!”

“But you have, and you must be taught a lesson. I will punish you here, and then you will go to Sister Mary for training on how to control your lust.”

Crap. The senior girls always talked about what a pain in the ass Sister Mary was, and that you never wanted to be sent to her. I have to get out of this!

“Father please, John is lying. It was he-“

“Silence! I will double your punishment if you speak another lie. Lord knows you are a wicked girl.”

“Father Preston! I will accept the consequences, and if you would pray with me for my self control, might I not have to see Sister Mary?”

“Cassandra.” Father Preston shakes his head “You won’t connive your way out of this.”

He stands up quickly, and steps around the desk to stand beside my chair. Tall, broad shouldered with a good head of greying hair, Father Preston cut an imposing figure.

“Cassandra, lay down across the chair.”

No no no! I haven’t been punished like this in years! I thought I would have to do more chores or something, not be humiliated like this!

“Now Cassandra”

I knew better than to disobey. Slowly I got up and laid down across the chair.

Smack “Ah!” Father Preston’s large hand connected with my butt.

“That’s one. Nine more to go for letting your lust control you.”

Smack I flinched harder on the second hit.

Smack I think he’s hitting harder!

Smack “Ah!Did his hand cup my cheek a little bit?

Smack Thank god, he switched cheeks.

Smack “Ow!” Damn he’s hitting hard

Smack Shit, that one was right between my legs!

SmackOohh!”

Oh God, what sound did I just make?!

Father Preston paused for a second, and then placed a hand on my back.

Smack Smack Two more, rapid fire. I start to raise myself, but Father Preston keeps his hand firmly on my back.

That was ten right?! I need to get out of here, I feel so hot and…needy

Smack “Ahh!” Woah, and I thought he was hitting hard before.

Smack My ass has to be six different shades of red at this point, just like my other cheeks.

“Those were for arguing with me.”

Smack Smack “Mmmmh” No! I couldn’t help myself!

“Those were for wearing a shirt too tight for regulations.”

“Please Father, I’m sorry, no more!” If he keeps going, I’m going to lose it!

Thankfully, he removes his hand, and goes back around his desk. I get to my feet, and my knees are shaking.

“Now. To Sister Mary. Give her this letter, and don’t dawdle, or you will be punished further.”

“Yes Father.”

As I exit the room, I notice him adjusting his pants near the crotch. Speaking of crotches, mine is wet and it freaks me out more than a little. Why did I get so turned on by that? What would have happened if he kept going? What is Sister Mary going to do to me?

Pain in the ass

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)