More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnalOrBust AnalOrBust

Pain in the ass

Sister Mary

I was sorely tempted to open the letter I was carrying, but I knew if the seal was broken my punishment would just be worse. So I slipped through the halls, and eventually I knocked quietly on Sister Mary’s chambers. I really didn’t want to make noise and have someone get me in trouble for not being in class, since Father Preston didn’t give me a note.

Her room was the last on the left before the end of the hallway where the barred door was that lead to the catacombs. I pressed myself into the corner as a couple of Nuns walked between the hallways that crisscrossed the building. Did I mention this place was huge?

I knocked again, and the door swung open. Sister Mary’s stern look greeted me as I stepped into the room. I couldn’t see her body due to the Nun’s frock, but by her height and her face and neck, I could tell she was in pretty good shape. She’s not too bad to look at either…

My sinful thoughts were cut off by her shutting and locking the door. As soon as she did, I realized this room was rather well insulated as I could no longer hear the sounds from the school.

“Well?”

“Um, Father Preston sent me to you with this letter:” I handed it to her, and she proceeded to open and read it

“So what do you think you are here for?”

“Uh, Father Preston said I need to pray about my lust.”

“You cannot just pray and expect God to do everything for you Cassandra. As it is written: ‘What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.’”

Oh boy, she’s going to make me clean something in the name of doing ‘works’ isn’t she. “What would you have me do Sister Mary?”

“We will first pray Cassandra, and then I will give you what you need to be warm and filled, so that you will not stray down the path of wickedness.”

Warm and filled?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)