More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by AnalOrBust AnalOrBust

Warm and filled?

Warm

“Follow my lead Cassandra, and repeat after me.”

We kneel at the foot of her bed, and begin to pray:

“Mary, Mother most pure, and Joseph, chaste guardian of the Virgin, to you I entrust the purity of my soul and body. Almighty Lord, I know well that every perfect gift, and above all others that of chastity, depends upon the most powerful assistance of Your Providence, and that without You a creature can do nothing. Therefore, I pray You to defend, with Your grace, chastity and purity in my soul as well as in my body. And if I have ever received through my senses any impression that could stain my chastity and purity, may You, Who are the Supreme Lord of all my powers, take it from me, that I may with an immaculate heart advance in Your love and service, offering myself chaste all the days of my life on the most pure altar of Your Divinity. Amen.”

When I opened my eyes, Sister Mary was bringing a box out from under her bed. Setting it down, she said:

“Now I must verify that you are still pure and clean in God’s eyes. Lay down on the bed.”

I obeyed, more curious than anything else until I saw Sister Mary putting on gloves. What the hell is she going to do?!

Stepping over to the bed, Mary started to lift my skirt. As I made noises of protest and moved my hands to flatten my skirt back down, she grabbed my wrist and snapped:

“You will obey me, or your punishment will be much more severe. Do you understand Cassandra?”

Not knowing how much worse this could really get, I nodded and placed my hands at my sides.

Sister Mary flipped my skirt up, and when I felt gloved fingers hook into the waistband of my panties, I gasped. Blushing and shaking, I lifted my hips when Mary commanded me to do so, and I swear my heart was beating out of my chest as the good Sister exposed my most sacred place. She made a small dissenting noise, probably at the fact that I kept myself shaved. (It’s just that I don’t like the hair, I’m not doing it for anyone!)

I knew what was happening now. I just couldn’t decide if I was okay with it. I closed my eyes, my cheeks feeling like they were a thousand different shades of red.

Sister Mary’s gloved fingers gently came in contact with the skin of my crotch. My breath quickened, and a small sound escaped my throat as she spread my lips. I have a ‘Innie’ as they call it, and so she had to use one hand to keep my vulva from closing up as she worked a finger around my entrance.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I figured out how I felt about this by now.

I was really turned on.

And now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)