More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MCUENFFan MCUENFFan

How does she end up in the nude?

Punished for damaging a car

Katy was covering Shaun's (or so she thought he was named) shift as a valet driver, as he was sick that day. A man in a fancy sports car pulled up to the hotel, handing her the keys.

"I trust my vehicle will be in good hands", said the driver.

"I'll do my best sir!" said Katy, smiling.

As she drove the car towards the parking area, some mischievous kids began to throw rocks.

"Hey! Don't do that! This car is like really expensive!" she cried, but she was too busy avoiding getting hit by one herself. By the time they ran out of rocks, the car was covered in dents and bruises. She parked it anyways, well aware she was about to get fired.

Later that day, her boss approached her.

"How could you mess up our guest's car so badly?"

"It was some kids. They were throwing rocks at cars that passed by".

"I don't believe you, but I'm gonna give you another chance. You're gonna be our mascot". said her boss

"M-mascot?" said Katy. Katy blushed when she realized what the costume was.

The next day, Katy was wearing absolutely nothing outside the hotel, flashing the peace sign to passerbies and advertising the hotel.

"Hi there! I'm like, really embarrassed right now. Please don't take pictures of me." she would beg, but people continue to slap her ass and take pictures of her. She couldn't lose this job, so there's nothing she could do.

The events of the movie begin, does Katy being a naked mascot change the plot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)