More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by purrcosa purrcosa

Now choose a protagonist...

Protagonist Overview + Trivia + Author Notes

Rocky (he/him), Indira (she/her/they) and Geronimo (he/him/they) were all related at some point; they used to be classmates in middle school. Rocky particularly is really prone to tantrums (undefined whether it's related to neurodivergence or *just* plain emotional snapping/) and incidents that scarred Indira's mental state, as she used to be one of the only classmates brave enough to try to understand him (because she also has a form of undiagnosed neurodivergence) and thus associated with him for years to come.

Basically, a major part of Indira's current personal community were made because of Rocky, but they never said it blatantly.

Indira is also stressed by the fact that she and Rocky share many similarities physical/obvious and hidden, also likes and hobbies-wise. It further "seals their fate" that she will never escape Rocky unless she ran from her current "existence" or identity, which she did after she parted ways with Geronimo whom they met at an event.

Indira is a hobbyist artist, Geronimo is a cosplayer, and Rocky is a Fest Hunter, particularly/prioritizing Japanese-themed events or Comic Con-like events. Indira knew and got sick when she discovered Rocky follows minor-coded fetish content and feeling watched by Rocky who followed all her accounts at once, partly prompting her to run.

Geronimo is an almost exact opposite of Indira physically, but their mannerisms, expressions and behaviors were almost the same even when they've not seen each other for long. Apparently their facial features also grew up to look almost like siblings too - just what in the fresh hell is happening between these two?

Indira - warm and gold, olive skin tone, wavy to curly brown-black hair.

Geronimo - cool and silver, red/pink skin tone, straight jet black hair.

Phew. This is my first time trying to use a she/they and he/they pronouns in a published story. Please only add your own chapters after picking and confirming one protagonist. I will credit you in a chapter made for crediting purpose whenever someone adds their own twist to the story. Just be considerate of the guide seen on your right tab.

Author's notes, serious: this initial setting is very majorly my own experience. I'm struggling with my own IRL Rocky.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)