More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Prom night nightmare!

The morning of prom, Jake's crush Allie asked him to take her to prom. Allie was beautiful, she had long blonde hair, a thin figure, but nice perky boobs and a fat round ass. Jake had a crush on Allie since back in middle school. However Allie never really liked Jake. She thought his constant bullying was uncalled for.

Of course Jake said yes to going to prom with Allie. Allie seemed extremely excited when Jake said yes to her. Jake was way too cocky and didn't think it was strange that a girl that openly disliked him asked him to prom. All Jake could think was how amazing it was to take the most beautiful girl in school to the prom.

Allie sent Jake a tuxedo for the night. The tuxedo arrived at Jakes house as he was getting out of the shower. Jake went to the door and grabbed the package. As he opened it, Jake saw how nice the tuxedo was, making him more excited. There was also a note with the tuxedo that read "hey cutie, I can't wait for tonight. I hope you like the tuxedo...... P.S. I really like it when guys don't wear underwear and just go commando. Just some food for thought ;)."

Jake read Allie's note and figured not wearing any underwear would help his chance's with her. So Jake didn't wear underwear and just put the tuxedo on. Jake and Allie met at the school right as everyone started to arrive. Allie was in a stunning blue dress, that was extremely tight on her. Jake was amazed at how beautiful Allie looked.

The two went inside and started dancing. Allie made sure to grind her ass all over Jake while they danced. Jake instantly started to get hard, as he felt Allie's perfect ass all over his crotch. After 20 minutes or so,the DJ put on a slow dance song. Jake and Allie started to slow dance and she lead him to the middle of the dance floor.

Allie looked at her friend Sara and winked at her, to tell her it was time. Sara and her boyfriend Garry made their way to next to Jake and Allie. When Jake wasn't looking, Sara grabbed the back of Jake's pants and Garry did the same with Jake's shirt. Jake didn't feel the two grab his shirt, as he was too focused on Allie.

All of the sudden, Sara and Garry pulled on Jakes shirt and pants as hard as they could. Instantly Jake's clothes were easily torn off his body. Before Jake even processed what was happening, Sara and Garry were already running off the dance floor. See what Jake didn't know was the tuxedo Allie sent him, was a tear-away stripper tuxedo. Allie quickly let go of Jake and pulled away from him laughing.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)