More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkstar239 Darkstar239

So who are you and what world are you in?

Prologue for Main Story (DC- Self insert- Zatanna)

A/N: after writing so much of comic-control I felt I needed to add the prologue chapters that were originally written in sidekicks r us. The chapters after this one (I decided to make a new opening chapter) up to the one start making a team are not made by me. But I'm copying and pasting them from the original creator (who wanted to stay anonymous) with their permission, so it's all good.

It was early in the morning and your eyes were still fast asleep and your body heavy and you dragged yourself out of the bed in the morning. Months ago you had applied as a Justice League worker. That didn't mean you were going to join in fighting monsters and stuff, no you were going to be sweeping the watchtower and managing the jets. No you were going to support the true heroes and likely never going to meet them. Which was a shame, there were many of them you'd love the chance to meet, not least of all were the those of the female calibre as it seemed to be a rule that those who became superpowered had to be literally dead drop gorgeous. And you had spent many night fantasising of having them, both hero and villain in your bed, some like Supergirl, Poison Ivy and Wonder Woman stuck out in your mind.

As you rolled out of your bed you received a message on your phone giving you instructions for your first day. You had been told that you might have to go to any number of places depending on what was required, so it may change. Looking at the message you grew excited for a moment when you were told the lovely magician Zatanna had requested help and you were to go to her place. She was one of the sexiest members of the league and you had by no means not jacked off to pictures of you online, with that news in mind you couldn't help but get excited to be working with her. She was defiantly among the top three supers you'd want to fuck. Not that that would actually happen given your track record with women but still.

It was at this moment that a car pulled up the road with a variety of different new workers to take you to where you needed to go, you didn't pay much attention and simply spent the trip in apathetic boredom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)