More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoreMaster LoreMaster

Who are you?

Prologue 1- The Battle of the Trident part 1

A/N-I thought I’d write a few prologue chapters explaining the Alternate history of this story. Probably not gonna contain any smut (maybe).

————————————————————————

Prince Rhaegar arrived south of the trident of the Riverlands. He had left his love at the tower in Dorne and rode for miles and miles without sleep. His flight with Lyanna had caused strife in the seven kingdoms. His fathers actions however, was the spark that lit the flames of war. Now a furious Robert Baratheon threatened to usurp his family. The young prince knew their was only one way to end this chaos.

“My prince!” Said Sir Barristan Selmy, The knight of the Kingsguard approached the prince. “Thank the seven you are alive!”

“What is the strength of our forces.” Said the serious dragon prince.

“We our about 40,000 strong my prince. We have 10,000 Dornishmen marching up the left flank led by prince Lewyn. Lord Jon Connington has arrived with what men he has left after the battle at the stony sept.”

“And the rebels?”

The old knight sighed. “Hard to say. Maybe more, maybe less.”

Rhaegar looked upon the white cloaked knight. “I am sorry...for everything...Take command of your men, I’m ending this now!” The Dragon prince rode out to the battlefield. Sir Barristan cried to Rhaegar but he did not listen. He had only one thing on his mind.

To bring down the crowned stag.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)