More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CLITaurus CLITaurus

Any more apps or is that enough?

Programming

"Of course" Ernst continues "the control tone only works while someone can hear it and so isn't that helpful for creating long term agents. That's where this third application comes in." he shows me the image of a brain with a keyhole on it "Combined with the tone the visual images from this app will allow you to make permanent changes to the subjects memories and beliefs. Just command the subject to look at the phone after you activate the app, they will fall into a trance and you can tell them verbally what you want them to remember and believe. All changes will remain even after they can no longer see the phone or hear the tone and will only change if you use the app (in conjunction with the tone app) to change them or will change naturally the same way normal beliefs do. I'm still working on a way to make people believe something that their own senses tell them is false without driving them mad so no telling someone the sky is green unless you've also convinced them that blue is called green. And no telling gorillas they are human. I learned that the hard way."

Any more or is it time to test them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)