More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by CLITaurus CLITaurus

Any more or is it time to test them?

Test them on the next door neighbours

Once the video finished I decided to see if Ernst had been telling the truth. There were these women who had moved next door recently, a women and her two daughters and, while I'd tried talking to them they didn't seem interested in making friends. I decided they would make good test subjects.

I walked up to the top of my stairwell and looked out the window. Just as expected the oldest daughter was lying beside their pool wearing her bikini and trying to get a tan, just as she did every day of summer that was the least bit sunny. I took the phone, focussed on her and took a picture. It wasn't very good, but it showed her face and I hoped that would be enough. I opened the first app and, when it asked me to choose a picture, chose hers (which was the only one on the phone).

Suddenly a name appeared above the picture "Sydney Elisabeth Jennings"

I wasn't sure what to do so I said "Age"

Suddenly a category appeared below the picture "Age: 20 yr, 4 mths, 17 d, 3 h, 20 min, 17 sec" and the seconds kept counting up

So I asked "Relationship Status"

Again another category appeared "Relationship Status: Single"

"O.k." I said "Mobile phone number"

It gave me her mobile phone number followed Call Number in brackets, making it clear that I could call it by tapping the screen.

However I wanted to test the control tone, as well as whether it worked over the phone so I clicked out of the first app and hoped it would stay as it had been before turning on the 'control tone' app. I heard nothing, which I guessed was good, although I started to worry since I may not be a genius but I was sure that even those who were 'under the influence' of the tone weren't supposed to hear it consciously either. However if I wanted to test the tone I'd have to risk that I wasn't as immune as Ernst had said.

I went back into the 'Information Gathering' app (which had not changed) and tapped Sydney's number. As expected Sydney had brought her phone with her while she sun-baked.

At first I worried that she would check who was calling and wouldn't pick up when she saw an unknown number but I was wrong. She answered quickly, as if it was someone she wanted to talk to.

"Hello" she said.

I decided to try a command from the outset. "Turn the phone to speaker and place it on the table next to you" I said.

To my absolute surprise rather than hanging up or even asking what the fuck I was saying she simply tapped the phone and placed it on the table.

"Take off your top and then lie back and close your eyes" I ordered and watched as she did so, revealing her perfect firm breasts. As Ernst had said it was like she had decided to do these things herself rather than following orders.

"Squeeze your breasts" I said "Fondle them. Enjoy yourself."

As I watched Sydney began to caress her breasts gently and then gently squeeze them, running her hands over her nipples and gently pressing them between her fingers. I realised that she was carrying out my commands in her own way, caressing and making love to her breasts with her hands rather than pawing at them and squeezing them roughly. I saw, from what I could see of her face, that she was carrying out my last command to the letter, enjoying herself thoroughly.

I stood there watching her sensuously massaging her breasts before issuing my next command. “Remove your bikini pants”.

I watched as she naturally moved her hands from her breasts and slowly slid them across her taut stomach then down to her hips to grip the sides of her pants then, raising her hips in an extremely erotic way, she slid them off her butt and down her thighs then lowered herself and slid them the rest of the way down her legs and off her feet, flinging them into the pool for good measure. She then lay there naked, her smooth shaved pussy on display.

My next command was a single word: “Masturbate”

Sydney’s right hand moved down between her legs and, while I could not see it clearly, I knew that she was probably gently teasing her clit with her fingers as her left hand went back to massaging her breasts. She had a look of contentment and gratification on her face as she continued.

I stood watching her pleasure herself for a few minutes before deciding to take a little more control. “Slide a finger inside your pussy. As far as it will go.” I said.

Sydney did as she was told “Mmm." I heard from the other end of the line.

“Put another finger in. Finger fuck yourself”

The sounds of pleasure from the other end of the phone increased and I watched as Sydney used two fingers on her right hand to penetrate herself while rubbing her clit with two fingers on her left.

“Imagine John next door is watching you masturbate and getting turned on by it. Enjoy the feeling of turning him on. Enjoy his desire for your body. Picture him watching you as you climax, climax harder than you ever have before, and know it is the idea of masturbating while being watched that has made you feel so good.”

I watched Sydney until her body stiffened and her mouth formed an O shape. Then she slumped back and a minute later opened her eyes and looked toward my house, smiling. I moved back in the hope she didn’t see me and decided that the first two apps seemed to have done as described.

How to test the third app?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)