More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fan.of.the.arts fan.of.the.arts

Who is it?

Professor Snape

Professor Severus Snape. He was sitting on a couch as far away from the dance floor as he could possibly get, glaring at you all with a mildly disgusted look on his face. He found it all quite idiotic and ridiculous. In fact, the only reason he had come was because he knew if he didn't show up, his colleagues wouldn't let him forget it for weeks-- and he was quite eager to forget the entire evening as soon as possible.

He watched you all make fools of yourselves, in his opinion, by allowing yourselves to get tipsy. He was most disappointed in his fellow professors for not showing more restraint in front of the children, but there was nothing he could do about that.

"Fools... all of them..." he quietly muttered to himself, keeping a close eye on the time, counting down the minutes until he would be able to finally slip away to his quiet and peaceful office down in the dungeons without anyone becoming too upset.

From the middle of the dance floor, you noticed him, looking quite annoyed and upset. The had lowered your inhibitions just enough to make you brave, while still being in full control of your faculties. You had wanted to make the most of the night without being too drunk to enjoy it. But now, seeing your professor so upset, it also allows you to consider an option you never would've thought of before....

You decide, screw it, it's Christmas Eve, everyone should be having fun. Excusing yourself from the crowd, you leave the dance floor and head over to him, sitting down on the couch beside him.

"Come on, Professor, won't you join the fun?" you encourage, smiling at him.

How does he react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)