More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maestro84 Maestro84

What's next?

Proceed with spell

At first, nothing happens as he lies there in bed. He waits a few more moments there was just silence. He begins to feel foolish for thinking this would actually work as he goes to sit up but pauses when he notices something.

It was faint and small but there was this little green mist hovering above him. He was shocked at the sight before him as it began to move around a little. It was long and thin like a green glowing smoke trail but it began to swirl around and bob up and down like it had a mind of its own.

"Wow, this is so weird," he said as he reached up to touch it. It swirled around his finger and he felt a gentle touch on his skin that felt nice. "Woah, this is cool."

The little mist began to flow down towards his pants, hovering above his crotch for a moment. He began to feel a little aroused, wondering what this thing could do and what it would feel like but he was also a little nervous too. It seemed to almost be waiting for permission to proceed which he realized that's what the spell meant.

He picked up the book and read more until he saw the words. "To give the creature more control, say the word "Procedere," and to stop it, say the word "Prohibere," okay, that sounds simple enough.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)