More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alphamalewriter alphamalewriter

Which Black stud/BBC slut's story do you want to follow?

Priya-An Indian Barista who's thirsty for a black beverage from her coworker...

Priya Mahajan yawned loudly into the empty space, stretching her hands out into the air while she pushed her hips back, relieved as she finally felt that sore spot in her back pop back into place. Priya, like most underachieving children of overachieving parents, had stumbled into a service job in an understaffed, overpriced coffee shop which attracted hipsters like flies to fresh dung.

For as much as Priya did somewhat fit the image of a lazy college graduate still waiting to enter the workforce proper that made up a majority of the Roastie Toastie's employees, there were a few minor oddities that set her apart from the crowd. For one, Priya was clearly not a vapid white valley girl with a gender studies degree, most who knew her intimately could vouch for her prodigous intelligence, having run through multiple complex math and physics courses with nothing but A's across the board. In fact, her eventual decision to cease her pursuit of further education and settle for a first degree came as a shock to most, bewildered by the gem of the Mahajan family's apparent settling for mediocrity.

Unbeknownst to them, this 'settling' was the cause of, or rather, the objective of her second defining difference from the typical barista, one which Priya herself was far more excited by.

She was, to put it simply, a massive fucking slut.

Having grown up with the sky high expectations of her rich parents, who expected nothing less than academic, social, and physical perfection from their daughter, all while putting in a ludicrous amount of effort into keeping their daughter "chaste" in the hopes of ensuring an arranged marriage to the son of some other rich Indian family...who very well could have been distant relatives for all she knew of them, Priya had grown absurdly resentful of the 'good girl' role she had been to play all her life, and instantly broke out into the deepest pits of hedonistic debauchery the moment she was free from their grasp.

She had only been allowed to cease her education when her parents, full of rage and disappointment, came upon a leaked video of their dear daughter sputtering and on four cocks all at once in an epic blowbang, cheered on by gaggles of equally promiscuous college cocksuckers. And that brought her to now, having been basically kicked to the curb and given no contact from her family other than a weekly allowance.

Priya couldn't have been any happier.

Still, as much as she reveled in her newfound freedom, she had to admit that her new normal was losing its luster just a tiny bit these days, other than retaining her alluring body in the gym five days a week, she did little more than go to work, usually she was more than content to flirt with customers and see their flushed faces at the brown beauty fluttering her thick lashes their way...but business had slowed in the fall and much of the work was now just sitting behind the counter and playing with sugar packets.

She hadn't even had sex in the past month! A fact that was only worsened by the last time being some mediocre quickshot pounding away behind her like a chihuahua in heat. She was infinitely resentful for that performance...but still, some sinful voice inside her took a gleeful sense of pleasure in the knowledge that the wimpy fucker would likely never have another lay as good as her, doomed to end up married to some insecure fatty willing to settle for him and only able to stand fucking her by thinking of the one time he got to clap the perky brown booty of a phat-assed slut.

She smiled at the thought, wiggling her hips ever so slightly as she looked behind her, pleased at the rippling waves of her ass, sculpted high and firm by a strict gym routine designed to make her stacked in all the right places. Her breasts were similarly round, pendulous orbs of tender brown flesh, which was practically the only thing she was grateful to her parents for giving her, while her waist was tight and toned, decorated by the golden belly button piercing that brought all the more attention to her slim tummy.

'Goddamn girl...' She thought as she looked herself over through her phone camera, practically licking her lips with pride and erotic desire at the perfectly crafted sex-symbol she'd made of herself, her skin the perfect light mocha hue to give her thick lips that extra 'wow' factor, hoop earrings dangling on her slightly chubby cheeks and straight black her flicked over her top to bring that extra bit of attention to her cleavage as she smiled to the camera and snapped a picture for her Instagram, hoping to entice a few hard-dicked studs into her messages to entertain her. 'How can you look this good and NOT be taking a fat cock in that pretty mouth every other day, fuck...'

Almost as if on cue, the door swung open and set off the ringing of the bell attached to it, prompting Priya to slip her phone into the back pocket of her jeans, the device held tight between the meat of her thick rear end and the fabric of the (intentionally) too tight clothing. The woman's smile doubled in width at the man who appeared through the door, a stud she'd had her eyes set on for quite a while as her newest conquest...

Tyrese returned her affectionate smile as he put on his hat and apron, hurrying to the kitchen behind her only to be stopped in his tracks.

"Awww, not gonna say hello to your favorite barista, Ty?"

"Heh, sorry, just making sure the boss doesn't know I'm late, you know how it is." He laughed back at her, the deep bass of his voice sending a tremble through her pussylips, her eyes roving across the veiny bulge of his bicep displayed so easily with the shortness of the arms on his shirt.

'Oh, we're definitely going to fuck, you big black stud you.' She thought to herself, before allaying the young man's fears.

"No need to worry, the wicked bitch of the west doesn't seem to be coming today...apparently she got sick or something...that means its just you and me, big guy." She punctuated her painfully obvious flirting with a coy wink, sauntering up to him and wrapping her arms around his bottom waist, copping a feel of his tight, muscular buttocks with the excuse of tying his apron together more tightly. 'God, his legs are so strong...perfect to drive that thick cock in this pussy~"

"Now, how about you get morning prep started in the kitchen...and I wait on any customers like a good barista would, huh?"

She could practically hear the tent in his jeans rising as his adams apple dropped, gulping down saliva as he nodded, "s-sure thing, Priya..."

She chuckled to herself as the unsuspecting, oblivious stud walked off, teasing him was oh so deliciously fun, but she'd touched these boundaries before without him thinking anything of it, clearly much more would have to be done to get the deep, dark dicking she craved, and her luscious lips curled into a devious grin just thinking about it...

What does Priya do to seduce Tyrese?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)