More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by alphamalewriter alphamalewriter

What does Priya do to seduce Tyrese?

A thick milkshake would hit the spot right now...

Priya contemplated on her decision for Tyrese as her latest conquest as she fidgeted behind the counter, tongue idly racing over her lips as though in preparation to slobber on a ramrod cock and drain its sticky essence into her mouth. The freshly hired cook had been a new addition for only a week, but he was well liked enough among coworkers, always bearing a boisterous smile and brazen banter that offset the intimidation factor his body created on first glance.

Speaking of his body...before, Priya would laugh at the notion that her prior choices in partners could be so outclassed they seemed like mere children, but her first sight of the towering ebony prince that worked the kitchen tirelessly day after day had soon humbled her entirely. In a single word, Tyrese was monstrous, in size, strength and the sheer dominance of the pure physicality he exuded in his every movement, his body had been crafted under the burden of countless nights lifting heavy iron like a man possessed, bearing arms wide enough to utterly engulf her slender neck with only the littlest of movements, and she'd seen him put them to use lifting an entire fridge of produce with not a word of complaint...which brought a litany of dirty thoughts to her mind of how easily he could toss her around like a useless fucking cocksheath, helpless to do anything but let her bend her body to his will and pleasure...

Though, there was one miniscule issue standing in the way of the buxom babe taking the first dark plunge into submission to the lengthy black monster waiting to nestle home in a slut like her, right where it belonged~

Tyrese, the gentle giant he was, was denser than the iceberg that sunk the Titanic. She'd done most everything short of tossing him a paper airplane with the query 'Would you let me suck your cock? Yes/No' scribbled on its insides, and the kindly cook simply laughed along with her flirtations and returned to his work with a bashful smile on those cute cheeks of his, which reminded her, she NEEDED to see how those thick black lips of his could own her dirty brown cunt...

She let out a silent scream of frustration to the air, then exhaled deeply, returning to her former train of thought...As much as her previous advances had been rebuffed, perhaps the situation had shifted in her favor this time, what with them being the only staff present, and not a single passing voyeur in sight (though the thought of being watched taking her first black cock aroused her to no end...that would have to wait for now), now may just be the perfect time to up the escalation to eleven and really get the fledgling stud out of his shell.

The perfect course of action was drawn out in her depraved mind, and she slyly strolled to the front door to flip the 'open' sign to 'closed' before stepping into the kitchen with a sway in her step, unbuttoning her top two buttons to expose even more of her busty brown figure, the left slope of her unfathomably soft, feminine hills topped with a tiny mole that only made them all the more attention grabbing.

"Mmmm, what's cooking, good looking?" She spoke sultrily as he turned her way, his hand almost crushing the juicy cut of steak in his right hand reflexively at the sight of a much more appealing offering before him.

"Y-you asked me to start on meal prep..."

"Hmmm, I did, didn't I? Buttttt don't you think we deserve a reward for being such hard workers, showing up so early to hold the fort when the boss couldn't even be bothered..." She let her words draw out with a lusty drawl, her eyes flicking downward to catch the swelling, engorged length pressing against those pants that already struggled to contain his massively muscular length.

The game was on, Priya was intent to play it up as hot and hard and heavy as she could possibly make it, the sharp ends of her teeth visibly pressing down ever so slightly on the corner of her bottom lip while she held her arms together at each side of her massive mammaries, making those coffee colored tits pop all the more as Tyrese's brown eyes bulged to take in the sight.

"So...how about you and me take a well deserved break, and enjoy a nice...thick...creamy milkshake, my pleasure, of course!" She took to starting her task like he had already accepted her proposal, turning on her heels and raiding the cupboards for the right mix of her special, certifiably stud approved milkshake, leaving Tyrese to nod his head dumbly while he tried and failed to look away from the lowering waistband of her tiny Jeans, exposing the line of her green panties as they emerged from the thick assmeat that nearly swallowed them whole.

Unbeknownst to the innocent cook, Priya relished every moment of palpable, awkward silence in which she could almost _hear _the straining fabric of his pants against his rising member.

For as much of a cock-crazed whore as she was, Priya could certainly not be faulted in her skills behind the counter, as she finished off her creamy chocolate concoction with a plentiful topping of whipped cream and two dark straws on either side of the glass.

She made a show of slipping her lips around the end of her straw, beckoning Tyrese to her with a coy wink and wiggle of her fingers while she slurped noisily on the mix of deliciously dark liquid that slid thickly down her throat.

"Mmmm, delicious~ Ah, I'm sorry, that must have been unladylike! I just love how a big, thick chocolate shake feels going down my throat so much..."

"Y-yeah, I feel you..." Tyrese murmured beneath his breath, his cock now painfully hard beneath his clothes, the hairs on his skin standing on edge at the closeness between the two of them. Even if his mind was slow to realize it, his body had readily picked up on the depraved mating dance of the woman before him, and prepped itself adequately to discipline the unruly female that dared to poke the beast lurking beneath his human skin.

"Well, there's one thing I think I might like even more, but I haven't tried it yet...maybe you could make me some? I know you're a great cook after all..."

"Sure...and what exactly would that be?" He replied, his body prickling with tension as his arms seemed to flex unconsciously, every muscle in his body pumping like he'd freshly finished an impossibly intense workout, his mind flooded with the scent of a lusty bitch, begging to be claimed by a superior male, and dead set on the one right in front of her.

In what was possibly the boldest move she'd ever made, Priya openly palmed the outline of the plump package between Ty's thighs, marveling at the sheer size of the heavy-laden cumtanks, just one of which easily dwarfed her entire hand, so virile she swore she could feel his swimmers racing across her palms through the skin of his fat nuts~

"Well, I've really been curious about how a huge, hard, black bullcock like yours would taste on my fucking tongue~"

The die had been cast, and Tyrese, ever the dutiful cook, was more than ready to prep her order...

How does Priya take Tyrese's burly black cock for the first time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)