More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mad_bunny mad_bunny

Who (and what) are you?

Priya, Nefilem female

Empty memories. Broken promises. Heartbreak, sorrow and the loss of something precious that cut deeper than the blade of a knife that was about to cut into her chest. Priya’s dreams were vague and fleeting yet the emotions lingered on. One thought that echoed repeatedly in the nefilem's mind. Fear, worry, a protective instinct.

“Where is.. ____?! Where is my….____? What have you—”

The brief image of a bundle, something small and precious within the cloth. A newborn child. Priya knew who it was or she should know. But try as she might to cling to the bits of memory, a brief pain as the image slipped away into nothingness but a hole in her heart.

Priya awoke groggily to the sound of mating between her legs. The sound of buzzing as a massive fly was well... helping itself. If Priya’s attacker was anything else but an insect, she would have welcomed it. But with the rush of emotions awakening from her nightmare, she wasn’t in the mood. A quick glance around; not too far away, there was a chest. Priya bit her lip to suppress a moan and tried to avoid looking at those eggs about to enter her. If she got out from under it and reached for the chest, it might contain something that could help her, or at the very least she could get in the chest as cover. The only silver lining was that the red-haired nefilem was wearing a pair of cozy socks. But at the moment, Priya needed to move right now.

“Get off of me! You pest!” Priya hissed as she instinctually uttered a spell, feeling a rush of adrenaline flow in her veins. Taking advantage of the creature mid-thrust and using the slick of its ovipositor, Priya utilised her unnatural movement, planting her foot to its underside and pushing off the fly in an attempt to escape it mid-coitus. Priya hoped to get close enough to reach the chest.

If that bug wanted to breed some more. It’s going to have to work for the rest of her.

[1 action-1 mana cast expeditious retreat.]

[1 action- roll to use escape the hold. Used up 2 actions.]

Does Priya slip away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)