More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leroy leroy

Who are you?

Private Shandra (Soldier of African Directorate)

Your dark ebony skin and brown eyes were what you saw first followed by your DD breasts showing prominently on your chest. You noticed your hair was a bit messy from sleeping and you started to comb it. It only reached the bottom of your neck but you believed that its length was practical for warfare. Any longer and it interfered with your helmet. Your comm suddenly signaled with a message, "_Report to Landing Bay 1 combat imminent". _You began the process of putting on your armor when you felt the first tremor of the ship maneuvering. You hastened your pace, if the ship was moving this was both a naval and ground combat, and you didn't want to be on the ship if it was 'destroyed' getting taken would be embarrassing, especially as you were still a virgin in every way. To be taken without first using your ten inch shaft would be a disgrace. Especially if it was without getting to fight. As you put on your helmet you grabbed your Swedish spear and ran as your HUD led you to the landing bay. As you entered, the armorer, a pretty blond haired blue eyed women like most Swiss, gave you a quick scan before letting you on your way to join your platoon.

"What's going on?" You asked your corporal.

"Viking attack. They declared intent and engagement was cleared just three minutes ago." She responded giving your armor a once over. While combat itself was quite safe for all involved if your drop ship for some reason vented atmosphere your armor was meant to keep you alive.

You tried to remember what you knew about the Vikings, they had originally been colonies of the European Federation but had broken off shortly before the Genocide. Like all humans they had of course fought and afterwards the ESF was too battered to try and bring them back into the fold. They had become a minor power and had quickly gained a reputation as raiders. Always eager to get more breeders for their growing colonies.

Your lieutenant ordered everyone aboard the drop ship and the time for reflections was over. As the door closed you were on your way to your first battle

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)