More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Your first conquest is?

Princess Ruto

Ruto was the princess of the Zora from a time long past, brought to this age initially by sinister machinations.

She had given her story to him freely; about how the Hero of Time (as that version of him was called) had saved her from certain and she had made him enter a marriage promise. His obligations to the world and the rest of his friends had taken him out of her reach though, but in this new era she thought she had another chance with him (she insisted that reincarnations counted as the same person, which he wouldn't argue against).

He found her a bit spoiled and wish-washy, but far from lacking in _any_ tact or acumen. Certainly her dancing and acrobatics were full of grace when she put her body through its paces.

And what a body it was. Slender and curvy and toned, with rounded hips and such full, perky breasts that Link wished to fold down the fins that covered them and take the bountiful orbs in his hands and mouth.

There was a lake near the army camp that Ruto liked to lounge in. If he offered, he knew she would leap at the chance to be with him.

Still though, she was dead-set on a marriage between them. Would he just go along with it to please her and play husband and wife, at least for a while, or should he state his intentions to her plainly and define their relationship on his terms?

Approach with appeasement or boldness?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)