More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultrasound7 Ultrasound7

You See...

Prince Ali Al-Nanoon: Son of the Desert

You are Prince Ali Al-Nanoon, Crowned Prince of Al-Anashab, Eldest child of the Grand Sultan Omari Al-Nanoon and Queen Ivira bint Juhandi Al-Nanoon. Throughout the empire you are called the Son of the Dessert not only for being the first son of the Grand Sultan, but for your many exploits out in the empire and the outlying dessert that brought you fame and praise from the people and the noblility. When you were younger with cunning whit, some skill, and loyal friends you made by your side, you had quite a few adventures discovering lost tombs and temples fighting off insurrection from inside the empire, uniting several dessert tribes including beastmen together under the banner of the empire, though most are more loyal to you than the empire itself.

You look at yourself tryin to reassure yourself that today is just another adventure you have to triumph. Your smooth handsome face comlimented with the rest of your tanned toned athletic body, while not muscle bound your muscles have grown in all the right places thanks to your train in regiment and your years of adventure and running. Your face further complimented with your well kept dark hair and bright brown eyes, eyes filled with doubt. Personally you find it so much easier to be out on the dessert wild fighting bandits and Manticores, then to rule an entire empire, even though its only jut the one kingdom, the pressure and weight of responsibility, makes your head spin.

As a reward/punishment for your achievements, most of it done without your fathers permission or flat out disobeying him, your father made you regent Sultan of the kingdom of Amorabah a pinnacle kingdom city that displays the greatest strengths of the whole empire and it was all yours to rule as you see fit. While the people were overjoyed with your arrival, even the original sultan was eager to stand down to put the palace and the surrounding city in your capable hands. If only they new his hands were trembling the whole time.

Still your not enough of a coward to simply give up on this kingdom and its people. So for the sake of pride, duty, honor, and love, you will rule to the best of your abilities.

Your musings are interrupted when you hear a voice behind you.

You look back and you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)