More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Primeval Lusts, by JerkGently

“HE STILL HASN'T DONE THE SISSY STORY?”

“Gina, please.”

“It's not that I care about the Sissy. I just don't like starting all this new bullshit.”

“This time we are reading one of JerkGently's less popular stories.”

“Wasn't that the case with the last one already?”

“Yes, but this is even less liked, some chapters didn't even get a single like.”

“Bwahahahaha! Loser!”

“As much as I hate to repeat myself: Gina, please.”

“But seriously, what is it with Jerk making us read all his B-tier shit? Ugh.”

“Now then, we are reading Primeval Lusts, by JerkGently

“Is this a fucking cavemen story?”

“The more accurate term would be Troglodyte.”

“Uhu.”

“It apparently also shares the same universe with One step away, which is pretty cool. I adore this type of narrative continuity.”

“I can barely contain my excitement. Oi, Marcie?”

“What Gina?”

“You think there is a Megalodon in this?”

“I am afraid that is highly unlikely. They died out way before the dawn of man.”

“There goes all my remaining enthusiasm.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright, this was fairly easy to go through.”

“Indeed. Jerk's chapter are on general a bit on the shorter side and with only 22 of them this turned out to be a fairly light morning read.”

“Which doesn't mean it is good.”

“Really, Gina?”

“I think we had a fucking agreement, Marcie? I think we agreed to pawn all the shit of to Rina! This is the second fucking story in a row!”

“I mean, come on, Gina. This is connected to One Step away.”

“Which also had in it!”

“Rina wouldn't be able to pick up the subtle nuances and connections between the two.”

“Like I care!”

“Alright, that is enough. Stop your bickering and tell us what this is all about.”

“It is about a girl named Sa who is the daughter of the tribe chief. She is hot and cool and fucking awesome!”

“My, so you like the story after all.”

“No, I like the main character. That's all. It's been a while since we had a main character who wasn't shit.”

“Sa is probably the strongest female protagonist we ever had. At least in physical strength. The closest before her would be Holly, from...”

“FUCK YOU SARCKLE!”

“But I would still give Sa the edge. It is refreshing to have a Heroine who is just unabashedly strong.”

“The story starts great with Sa dominating another guy. Unfortunately it's a guy so I don't care.”

“A pretty strong start but the sex here and in general is a bit on the...lighter side? Don't get me wrong, they are having huge amounts of sex but it never quite feels like the focus.”

“Which is good because I don't want to read about all the shit. Having a caveman as brother myself, this shit is PTSD inducing.”

“Troglodyte.”

“And you know what? Despite the extremely strong beginning Jerk just can't help himself, can he? Even with a fucking strong character like Sa, there is still this general vibe of servitude permeating anything she does.”

“Admittingly, it would have been nice to see Sa just a bit more commanding and selfish, but I suppose the one constant in Jerk's story is this and the use of “oh-so”

Ruu had sat as Tribe-Wife since before she was Ko’s age, and continued to do so even as the divide between her and Ka grew wider and ever more bitter.

“These names are absolute garbage.”

“Considering the time period, they are fitting.”

“Who cares if they are fitting? I'm not going to remember these one syllable names!”

“Alright, alright. We tarried enough. Sa's tribe meets up with her uncle's tribe. They are all having fun and a good time. Go on hunts, have orgies etc etc.”

“Until the fucking clan chief gets mauled by a fucking sabretooth!”

The word maul is one only ever reserved for a particular viciousness of nature. That of one creature whose pure strength completely eclipses another. That was what Toh faced now, as he desperately tried to protect himself, curling into a ball behind clenched fists full of stone and striking back wherever he could.

“Well, unless you are german”

“Shut up, Marcie.”

“But what an amazing paragraph! This is the type of writing that puts Jerk a cut above the rest. Your average erotica writer just doesn't do this.”

“In your average porn story you also don't get mauled by a fucking sabretooth.”

“And this is where the story takes a darker turn. Sa gets heavily wounded in the attack and while they managed to ultimately kill the beast, the two tribes are now starting the blame game and part ways. Sa's mother takes over the tribe.”

“Which is not a good thing because the cunt is a vindictive bitch.”

“Sa's mom blames her own daughter Ko for the attack, because Ko was in the process of getting fucked by her father when it happened.”

“Oh yeah,reminder. is a big thing here.”

“So, while Ko is handed out to be as punishment, Sa finally wakes up and confronts her mother in a struggle for power and this is where the story ends.”

“Oh, fuck you, Jerk!”

“It appears you enjoyed this one quite a bit.”

“As I was saying, I like the protagonist and this is another one of these stories that got abandoned right when it gets good.”

“Unfortunately, this might be because of the stories low popularity. It is interesting and unique but the sex really took a backseat in the second half in favor of vivid descriptions about butchering animals. Not everyone is into that.”

“All these fuckers on this porn site care about is porn! Fucking Trololodykes”

“Troglodytes.”

“Whatever.”

“On the flip site, Jerk also took a year long hiatus in the middle of it and the most recent chapter is from april of last year. So that probably didn't help either.”

“No work ethic. Sad.”

“Now, as for some actual criticism. While its quality is undisputed, I do actually have some gripes with the writing.”

She had tried to quietly bark at him several times to settle down, but it was clear he had no control over the adrenaline coursing through his veins, no matter his apologetic speaks.

“The fuck's wrong with that?”

“In this one, I dislike the use of the word adrenaline. Naturally, none of these characters have any understanding of what adrenaline even is. While the story is written in third person, I still believe the vocabulary should to a certain extent match the setting.”

“Meh.”

“The usage of Sabretooth is another example. A “Sabre” doesn't exist yet, so describing an animal using this terminology feels wrong.”

“That's nitpicky as fuck, Marcie.”

“Well, excuse me for being nitpicky. It is not easy to find flaws in one of Jerk's stories.”

“That is because you aren't trying hard enough. Why is there no lesbian stuff in this story? This shit is all about fuck whoever you want but for some reason all Jerk can focus is the father daughter shit. And by the way! Sa has a sister!”

“My Gina, are you saying you condone if it is between females?”

“...no. Well...you know two birds...ah..piss off! The only stuff with anything lesbian in it was the Ruby path in the last story and Jerk abandoned that even faster then this one!”

“That is true. As for me, I would like to see Sa dominate someone as well. It doesn't even have to be a female.”

“It absolutely has to be female!”

“Hmm, giving how this story develops, maybe Sa will her mother to reestablish dominance?”

“That would definitely be appropriately disgusting.”

“As it is, however I could not masturbate to it.”

“Me neither. Even though Sa is really hot. Which really fucking sucks by the way!”

“My Gina, at the end of the day you just want to be dominated by a hot troglodyte, do you?”

“Nah, that already happens to me every day.”

“THIS REVIEW IS OVER!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)