More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Select Your Character

Priestess Lily Pilgrim

Lily Pilgrim was born in Lonburgh, a city in Central Briteros suffering from a plague created by the Dark God, Yamatathan. When she was four, her mother was killed by the plague. When she was seven, her father, a magic user from the Eastern continent, was used as a sacrifice to seal Yamatathan away, ending the plague.

Shortly afterwards, Lily was discovered to possess magic and was taken by the Church of Light who took her to the Southern Island of Eventide Rock where she was trained in the art of healing magic as she became a priestess.

She is currently 18 years old with pale skin and shoulder length brunette hair. Her left eye is blue and her right eye is green. But now Yamatathan has returned and with him, the plague. People are once again dying and Lily must find a find to end it.

Lily knew that as a healer, she would likely be sacrificed to seal Yamatasin away for another eleven years.

She was willing to die if it stopped the plague but it wasn't exactly plan A. She knew about a tower in North Briteros. It was a dangerous place filled with traps and monsters and temptations but if she could make it to the top of the tower, she would be allowed a wish.

Yes, its a picture of Yuna, deal with it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)