Conqueror of Wizarding World

Conqueror of Wizarding World

The story of Harry's debauchery adventures after the War.

Chapter 1 by satoshy12 satoshy12

They had won War faster than they had thought or even hoped for but now it was now finally over.

Harry Potter the Boy-Who-Lived is now one of the major leagues of all time in the Wizard World as the Man-who-Conquered and Slayed the Dark Lord twice. While Hogwarts was being rebuilt by the professors all students couldn't stay in Hogwarts. He learned from Headmaster Dumbledore that after the of Voldemort the scar horcrux had bound itself with his magic. It looked like that even his Horcruxes hated Tom and didn't want to return and rather bond itself with him. After the Headmaster assured it wasn't harmful, It might even be beneficial.

Dumbledore Quote:

"The magical energy in the Horcrux has synchronized with your own magical. And once it finishes synchronizing, your magical energy capacity will probably skyrocket."

It had been true, but he had gained extremely strong masculine magic inside himself too, it had made him grow quickly. His biggest changes were was his magical powers, and he got Parseltongue back, more defined muscles, his penis, and he could easier remove the inhibitions of others with his Charisma.

"You are hung like a freaking' Hippogriff!!"

And yes that was said by Headmaster Dumbledore and Deputy Headmistress Minerva McGonagall.

Harry could visit his Girlfriend Ginny and his best friend Ron Weasley and stay at their home the Burrows with the Weasley Family.

Or Harry could return to Privet Drive only to see his horrendous family but with the blood wards he wouldn't have problems with Paparazzi or stalker's from the Wizard World.

Authors Note:

All characters are of course over 18. I don't own any rights to anything, this is purely fan fiction.

Where should he go??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)