More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 59 by Almax Almax

......That leaves you, sitting cross-legged in the sand.

So, what happens for the competition?

You for sure feel bad, but also you can't really be blamed. You've got to get that bikini, or you'll never fit in! Plus, among a crowd of already certified bikini girls, there's no chance you'd have been able to win. So, whatever happens now, at least you've given yourself a chance. That's all that happened!

The lead bikini girl takes to the stage, clearly a bit taken by surprise and trying to attempt damage control. Most of the (very few) remaining contestants around you reach up in fear to check their own bikini tops as she speaks.

"W-well, sorry about that- everyone. I'm not sure exactly... a-anyway, we'll probably just.... just make sure everything's alright and then try this again another day. Thanks for coming and showing your support, though!"

The audience claps politely, as the lead bikini girl sheepishly finds her way off stage and over towards the car park. H-hey, wait! You rush over to catch up with her as the audience and other contestants slowly and awkwardly disperse back around the beach.

"Hang on a sec!" You shout, reaching her and stopping. She turns around, a bit of pink in each of her cheeks. "C-could I still...."

She raises an eyebrow. You gaze downwards, and begin idly twisting your toes into the sand.

"C-could I please win the prize?" You ask quietly.

It takes her a second to properly take in what you said, then her head straightens as it hits her. "Oh, right. You wanted the- you know what, sure, we can get another one for next time. At least somebody has a good day, then." She holds up a finger and gives you a little smile, before turning to retrieve the bikini from wherever it is.

....You can't believe it. You can't believe it! You're actually about to get your very own bikini, for keeps! All you need to do now is practice acting like a bikini girl, since you'll already look the part, and everything should fall into place from there.... oh, this is just going to be too good!

She returns in a half-jog, jiggling slightly, with the greatest thing you've ever seen in her hands.

"It's good anyway, because I thought this one was overkill when we got it, and it probably wouldn't fit anybody else." She says, handing it over.

You take it into your hands and stare down at it in awe. It's the most masterfully crafted item of clothing that you've ever seen. It's made of a black fabric, and rimmed with red. Its strings that tie together and join the fabric are red too, and the black parts of the top's cups and bottom's main bit have this super cool looking design of blended dark greys on them that almost makes it look like it's covered in tiny ornate seashells. Plus, like she said, it looks like it'll actually fit you properly, unlike the lime one you've got right now.

You don't say anything, you just beam down into your hands to take it in before reaching up to take her in a tight, wordless, squeezing hug. She's a bit surprised by it, but reaches around to pat you on the back with one arm.

"Uh, glad you like it."

With that, you rush off to get changed out of the borrowed lime bikini and into your newest spoil of war. You have to ignore the blabbering ramblings of the humiliated and beet-red topless girls now trapped in the changerooms, and there's some strange grunting and moaning noises coming from inside some of the bathroom stalls, but -- hey, where's your old bathing suit?! You left it right here on this bench, neatly folded, and- oh, man, one of the naked girls must've stolen it to cover up with! That's a bit disappointing, but not enough to lower your mood as you suit yourself up.

It's super comfortable material, and it fits you super well. It's not tight or constrictive at all, but also not all loose or billowy! You happily rush back across the sandy beach to return her original bikini to her, which she takes with a weary expression as her and some of her friends pack up the wooden planks from the stage back into a car. With that out of the way, and feeling like a new woman, you're ready to carry on your day at the beach as you normally would!

Free as a bird, and feeling like a beautiful shining star, you spend the rest of the day splashing around in the water and running around the sandy coast, kicking sand around and not even caring a little bit. Whenever some people pass nearby, you slow down and try to walk with as good posture as you're able to, so that they can look over and see you in all of your super-pretty glory. You think you get some people jealous. Teeheehee, this is so great.

As it starts to get colder, even though you just want to stay and have fun and show off forever, you eventually start to make your way back home. Still, you're feeling really good, and you'll probably be able to ride this high for ages. You can't get over how awesome you look in this thing, even if you still feel a bit bad for how you got it. After a short travel back to home, wearing the bikini for the entire time, you happily plop yourself down into bed to sleep for the night. Well, you say "you" went to sleep, but since you were still wearing the bikini, it was basically like another person went to sleep. A better person. A cooler person!

You get up out of bed to get changed into your pyjamas.

Don't get it twisted, you still think the bikini's really really cool and you're gonna wear it tons, but that line of thinking was a bit more than you're down with. The Green Goblin had something similar going on, so you're just not willing to risk it overnight right now until you've established trust with the bikini.

Still, overall, a huge success of a day! Great job, dude, it's awesome to see you get extra confident in yourself now.

You go to sleep, and then in the morning....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)