More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

Should Dave use the wishbone?

Yes, on Jake.

"Jake, hit yourself in the face hard!" Dave says.

Without hesitation, Jake hits himself in the face so hard he falls over. Dave's mother cries out and runs to his assistance, her huge, spherical boobs bouncing in such a way that Dave is suddenly distracted, conflicted. He shouldn't be staring, he tells himself. He should wish his mom back to normal. But does he really have to do so right now? Guilt and lust fight in his mind, so he doesn't see the glint in Jake's eye.

"Bunny! Dave's gone crazy! Grab that bone from him, quick!"

Bunny? Before Dave can figure out that this is Jake's nickname for his Mom, his mother is hurling her naked self at him, intent on taking the wishbone from him. Dave yells, not knowing what to do. His mother barrels into him, not grabbing the wishbone but knocking it from his hand. The bone spins into a corner. All three people look where it landed. All three scramble to retrieve it. Jake is furthest away and is still a bit dizzy from hitting himself, but Dave is underneath his naked mother. Bernice cum Bunny is encumbered by her massive rack and isn't quite sure why she's trying to get the bone anyway. All in all, they're evenly matched.

Who wins the race and controls the wishbone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)