More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

Who wins the race and controls the wishbone?

Dave's mom 'Bunny' gets the bone

Despite her pendulous bosom, the woman who now answers to the name Bunny reaches the bone first. Her son is hesitant to try and fight for it with his naked mother and it has cost him his chance.

"I got it I got it I got it!" the bimbofied woman exclaims in her girly voice. "I'm the winner!"

"Good Bunny! Good!" says Jake. "Now give it to me!"

"No Mom!" Dave cries. "Don't do it! It's evil!"

Bunny pouts, obviously confused and conflicted.

"Bunny," Jake says in gentleness. "You know how much fun we just had? We can have more fun if you give me the wishbone."

Bunny smiles at this idea and starts to move towards Jake.

"Mom!" Dave says, taking a different tack. "If you keep the wishbone, you can have anything you want. You can make anyone do anything you want!"

It's a dangerous strategy, as his mom clearly is not in her right mind, but whatever she wants is bound to be better than what Jake wants. At least that's what Dave is hoping.

"Anything I want?" Bunny asks, pulling the wishbone back from Jake and holding it tightly. "Anything?"

What does Bunny want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)