More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

Who wins the race and controls the wishbone?

Jake gets it

Jake shook off his dizziness and dashed for the corner. On the way he smacked Bunny's ass hard, knocking her off balance as she tried to get up and knocking her back onto Dave. Jake snatched the bone up and turned. “Okay, everybody chill!”

Dave and his newly hot mother both stopped moving and grinned. Jake thought the grins were a little odd, then he recognized him as the dopey looks he saw in the mirror when he was stoned. They were very chill right now.

“All right,” said Jake, “you guys sit on the couch.” Jake picked his pants up off the floor and started getting dressed as the others sat down. “Dude, I should make you punch yourself the way you made me punch myself.”

“Sure man, whatever.” Dave's grin widened lazily.

“I won't though. I get that you're mad I boned your Mom. Heh. 'Boned.' Anyway, I'll set her back, just to make everything right.” Jake found his shoes, the last of his clothing, and slipped them on. Then he pointed the bone at Bunny's gigantic tits like a remote control. “Well... tomorrow. I'll do it tomorrow.”

Jake walked to the door with a guilty yet happy look. “Anyway, you guys just chill and do whatever you normally do. I promise I'll get back here and fix everything up. Just later. Right now I want to see a few people. I'll be back tomorrow to fix your Mom, dude. Well, after a little more fun.”

Jake left the house feeling pretty good. Yeah, he'd honked off his friend a little, but he'd had a lot of fun doing it! And he knew he'd fix it all tomorrow. Next week at the latest.

After a quick drive Jake pulled up to an adult costume store. He walked in and headed right for what he wanted. He grabbed the costume and took it to the old guy at the counter.

“Hi Jake. Oh, you're actually gonna buy something today!”

“Yeah, I know I've been looking at this for awhile. Well, today it's more than just a dream, man! I'm gonna take this to a very special lady.”

The old man laughed. “After you pay for it.”

"I already payed for it. Remember?” Jake smiled as the wishbone throbbed in his hand.

“Oh,” said the clerk. “Right, right. Enjoy the costume Jake. And have fun with your lady friend.”

Jake waved as he left the store. “We're gonna have lots of fun!”

What's the costume and who is it for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)