More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

Do her now?

Do her hard!

I grabbed the stupid tie she was wearing. “Turn around, bitch.” As she turned I held onto the tie so it spun around her neck. “Now lean on the desk.”

Elizabeth put her hands on the edge of the desk. This gave me an excellent view of her ass, which she slowly waved in front of me. The horny bitch looked back at me with her mouth hanging open desperately.

“I don't think your apology was good enough,” I told her as I undid my pants. “You're actually the worst teacher I've ever had. I think you should accept that, so just start telling me how much you suck at your job, you stupid cunt.” I pulled my straining hard cock out and plunged it into her hot pussy.

“Unhhh!” she cried out. “You're right! I'm a real bitch to all my students. I don't even bother to make up lesson plans, I just read from the text book every class. Oh God! Your dick feels so good in my twat!”

I yanked on her tie like a leash. “Stay on the subject, bitch!”

“Plus, I've...” She panted like a dog in a heat wave. “I've been too rough on your grades! I got pissed off that time you looked down my shirt, though I can't remember why. That seems like the kind of thing that would get a slut like me wet, but at the time it really bothered me for some reason. Unnnhhhhh!”

I fucked her harder. Pulling on her tie like a leash felt great, it reminded me that I had complete control. Her tits looked so hot, I could see the sides of them swaying under her as I pounded her tight pussy.

“And I don't really even deserve this job!” she yelled. “I lost my first nine interviews at colleges. I was so for a job I sucked off Dean Werner at the interview here. I still suck him off every Thursday at lunch! Once I even let him fuck me, but it didn't feel this good! Oh God, your cock feels so fucking good!”

I blasted cum into her tight pussy. The slut actually clenched up as she came, milking more cum out of my cock. I pulled her tie back so hard she had to come off the desk, then I reached around her and grabbed one of her breasts. If felt damn good to squeeze that big tit as I filled her up.

When I finished I pulled out and zipped myself up. Professor Johnson collapsed on the desk and panted as I put her panties in my pocket and headed out the door.

“Later, bitch.”

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)